Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2024: If you are an Indian Air Force aspirant and desire to join Indian Air Force, then you must go through the Agneepath Recruitment Scheme 2024. The recruitment notification will be released soon by the officials through the main website of the Indian Air Force. The official notification is expected to be released in the last week of June 2024. Through this recruitment process, eligible candidates will be recruited for the Indian Air Force for a period of 4 Years; after that, they will get retired as per the rules and regulations of the Indian government.
The selection of Agniveers will be done through 6 stages which will soon be released by the officials of the Air Force. The Indian Air Force Agniveer Online Exam will tentatively begin from the last week of July 2024 onwards for which admit cards will be issued at www.agnipathvayu.cdac.in. The unmarried male Indian Citizens who are between 17.5 years to 23 years will apply for Agniveer Airforce Recruitment 2024. Furthermore, for the reference of Air Force aspirants we have presented the complete information about Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2024 so the aspirants must read out the entire post. Candidates will be able to collect information such as Official Notification, Recruitment Dates, Eligibility Required, Applying Process, Applying Fee, Selection Stages, Salary Structure and so on.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2024 Highlights
|Name of the Organization
|India Air Force
|Name of Scheme
|Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2024
|Online Examination Date
|Last week of July 2024
|Various Posts under Airforce Agniveer
|Name of Posts
|Starting Date of Application Form
|Last week of June 2024
|Last date of Application Form
|First week of July 2024
Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2024 Important Dates
|IAF Agniveer Vayu Official Notification Date
|Third week of June 2024
|Agniveer Vayu Online Registration
|Fourth week of June 2024
|Last Date for IAF Agniveer Vayu Form
|First week of July 2024
|IAF Agniveer Vayu Exam Date 2024
|Fourth week of July 2024
|Provisional Selection list Issue on
|First week of December 2024
|Second week of December 2024
|Last week of December 2024
Education Qualification- The academic requirements for both Science and Non-Science streams are different. Applicants who are applying for the scheme should have cleared class 12th exams in the Science stream from an institute recognized by the Council Of Boards of School Education in India.
Age Limit: Aspirants should have born between 29 December 1999 to 29 June 2005 in order to be eligible for Indian Air Force Bharti Scheme 2024.
Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2024 Application Form
- All interested candidates are suggested to open the Indian Air Force Agniveer official web page.
- After that, search for the online application link for IAF Agniveer Vayu 2024.
- Click on the link and a new tab will be appeared.
- In the new tab, you will get the IAF Agniveer Vayu Application Form 2024.
- Start filling out the application form with all the required details about the candidate.
- After that, upload the necessary certificates and documents to the application form according to the prescriptions.
- Hit the submit option after which a duly filled form will open on the screen.
- You need to pay the necessary application charges on the payment gateway.
- Now you will see the payment option opened on the screen; make the payment of the suitable application form according to your category.
- For the final submission, hit the submit option prior to checking all the entries.
- Do not forget to generate a hard copy or print of the form for future use.
The Selection Process of Agniveer Airforce Bharti 2024 involves a few stages. The candidate has to pass each of the stages to move further to the subsequent stage. The phases are as follows:
- 1st Stage- Written Exam
- 2nd Stage- CASB
- 3rd Stage- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- 4th Stage- Adaptability Test-I, and II
- 5th Stage- Document Verification
- 6th Stage- Medical Examination
|Customized Package (per month)
|In-Hand Salary (70%)
|Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)
|Contribution to corpus fund by GoI (30%)