AIIMS PG 2019 Dates, Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
For admission to postgraduate medical courses like MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch, all India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi conducts the AIIMS PG entrance exam. It is a national level entrance exam. On the basis of this entrance exam, students can get admission in the affiliated colleges of AIIMS. AIIMS conducts this examination twice in a year. The first time, it will be conducted in January session and the second time in July session. Check all the details about AIIMS PG 2019 exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, in the article below etc.
AIIMS PG 2019 Important Updates
- AIIMS PG 2019 Exam Date has declared check below section. Registration will be started from 31st August 2018.
AIIMS PG 2019 Overview
|EXAM NAME||AIIMS PG Entrance Exam 2019|
|ORGANIZING INSTITUTE||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||https://www.aiimsexams.org/ or mdmsmch.aiimsexams.org/|
|EXAM TYPE||National Level Entrance Exam|
|MODE OF EXAM||Online Mode (CBT)|
|NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||200 questions for MD, 200 questions for MS, 90 questions for MDS|
|NEGATIVE MARKING||1 mark for each correct answer and -1/3rd marks for each incorrect answer|
|TYPE OF QUESTIONS||Multiple Choice Questions type (MCQ)|
|EXAM DURATION||180 minutes for MD/MS, 90 minutes for MDS|
|ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||MBBS Degree for MD/MS and BDS Degree for MDS|
|EXAM DATE||18th November 2018|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
AIIMS PG 2019 Important Dates
For January Session (MD/MS/MCh-6yrs/DM-6yrs)
|Online registration starts||31st August 2018|
|Registration closes on||20th September 2018|
|Status updated online registration||26th September 2018|
|Final status and updated images||27th Sept to 4th October 2018|
|Final registration for completion of other details||5th-10th October 2018|
|Releases of Admit card||Last week of October 2018|
|Entrance Exam on||18th November 2018|
|Declaration of Result||23rd November 2018|
|1st counselling||6th December 2018|
|2nd counselling||14th December 2018|
|Open Counselling||22nd February 2019|
For DM/MCh-3yrs/Fellowship/MD (Hospital Administrator)
|Online registration starts||2nd week of September 2018|
|Registration closes on||1st week of October 2018|
|Last date to submit required documents||3rd week of October 2018|
|Releases of Admit card||Last week of October 2018|
|Entrance Exam on||4th November 2018|
|Declaration of Result||8th November 2018|
|Departmental Assessment||15th, 16th, 17th November 2018|
|Final Result||26th November 2018|
- A student must belong to the Indian national.
- Students must hold the Degree in MBBS for MD/MS and BDS Degree for MDS recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India with securing minimum marks of 50% for SC/ST students and 55% aggregate marks for General candidates.
- The student must complete the 12 months of compulsory rotatory internship training on or before 31st January 2019.
- Then their training must be completed on or before 30th July 2019, if the student will apply for the July session.
- JIPMER PG 2019 Application Date has released – Check Here
AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form
The application form can be submitted through online mode. Register for the online registration. Applicants are suggested to fill the application form before the due date. Students can select the city of examination of their choice. No correction will be permitted in application form once the form is submitted and fill all details carefully
- For SC/ST students, the application fee is Rs. 800/-.
- The application fee for UR/OBC students is Rs. 1000/-.
- The application fee can be submitted through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- OPH students are exempted from the payment of application fee.
AIIMS PG 2019 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in online mode (CBT).
- For MD, total 200 questions will be asked.
- For MS, total 200 questions will be asked.
- For MDS, the total of 90 questions will be asked.
- The questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions type (MCQ).
- For MD/MS, the exam duration will be 180 minutes and for MDS, the exam will be of 90 minutes.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card
- The Admit card will be downloaded from the website.
- Students can avail the admit card for January session in October 2018.
- Students can avail the admit card for July session from in April 2019.
- Admit card will contain all important instructions regarding the exam.
AIIMS PG 2019 Result
- The final result will be available on the website.
- The Result for January session will be published on November 2018.
- The Result for July session will be announced in the May 2019.
- The notification regarding result will not be intimated on the telephone or by post to any student.
AIIMS PG 2019 Counselling
- Candidates have to bring one photocopy of their registration slip along with other original documents, on the day of counselling.
- The counselling will be conducted in three rounds.
- The admission will be completely based on the entrance examination.
- First counselling will be held on December 2018.
- For filling the vacant seats, the third round of counselling will be held as open counselling.