AIIMS PG Counselling 2020: Important Dates and Procedure
For admission to postgraduate medical courses like MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi conducts the AIIMS PG entrance exam. It is a national level entrance exam. On the basis of this entrance exam, students can get admission in the affiliated colleges of AIIMS. AIIMS conducts this examination twice in a year. The first time, it will be conducted in January session and the second time in July session. Check all the details about AIIMS PG Counselling 2020 exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, in the article below etc.
AIIMS PG Counselling 2020: Important Dates
For the January session:
|Entrance Exam on||November 2019|
|Declaration of Result||November 2019|
|1st counselling||December 2019|
|2nd counselling||December 2019|
|Open Counselling||February 2020|
For July Session:
|Entrance Exam on||May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||May 2020|
|1st counselling||June 2020|
|2nd counselling||June 2020|
|Open Counselling||August 2020|
AIIMS PG Counselling 2020 Details
- Candidates have to bring one photo copy of their registration slip along with other original documents, on the day of counselling.
- The counselling will be conducted in three rounds.
- The admission will be completely based on the entrance examination.
- First counselling will be held on December 2019.
- For filling the vacant seats, the third round of counselling will be held as open counselling.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
- Class X and Class XII) Mark sheet and passing certificates.
- MBBS Mark sheet and Degree
- Experience Letter/ Training Letter
- Recent passport size colour photographs
- Rank Card/Score Card.
- ID Proof.
- Admit card.
- Allotment letter
- The final result will be available on the website.
- The Result for January session will be published on November 2019.
- The Result for July session will be announced in the May 2020.
- The notification regarding result will not be intimated on the telephone or by post to any student.