AILET 2021: All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) is organized at a national level by National Law University, Delhi. It is held once in a year. Through this entrance exam, students can get admission in UG & PG law courses such as B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programs offered at National Law University Delhi. The notification for AILET 2021 has been published in the first week of January 2021. Candidates can fill the application form online after the release of the official notice.
AILET 2021 Overview
- EXAM NAME: ALL India Law Entrance Test
- ORGANIZING INSTITUTE: National Law University, Delhi
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE: nludelhi.ac.in
- EXAM TYPE: National Level Entrance Exam
- PROGRAMS OFFERED: Five-year B.A. LL.B (Hons.), One-year LL.M and Ph.D. programmes
- NUMBER OF QUESTIONS: 150 questions in B.A.LL.B. (Hons.), 100 in LL.M. and 100 for Ph.D. course
- SECTION: 5 Section for B.A.LL.B. (Hons.)
- MARKING SCHEME: 1 mark for each correct answer and -0.25 marks for each wrong answer
- TYPE OF QUESTIONS: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- EXAM DURATION: 90 minutes
- EXAM DATE: Will be updated soon
AILET 2021 Important Dates
|Publication of Notification||1st week of January 2021|
|Online application starts from||1st week of January 2021|
|Online application ends on||2nd week of April 2021|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of April 2021|
|Exam Date||1st week of May 2021|
|Declaration of Result (BA.LL.B (Hons.))||3rd week of May 2021|
|Date of issue of admission letter||3rd week of May 2021|
|Closing date of admission||3rd week of July 2021|
|Interview of selected candidates||Last week of July 2021|
|Result declaration of LL.M.||3rd week of June 2021|
|Result declaration of Ph.D||2nd week of June 2021|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
AILET Application Form 2021
AILET application form 2021 can be filled via online mode. The registration process will commence from 1st week of January 2021. Fill all the details in the user registration form. Candidates were suggested to enter valid e-mail ID and mobile number. Candidates have to upload the Scanned photograph/signature (between 10KB to 100KB) in the JPEG Format. Review your form and submit it.
- Application fee amounts to Rs-3050/- (for general).
- Application fee amounts to Rs-1050/-(for SC/ST/Disabled candidates).
- BPL of SC/ST candidates is exempted from application fee.
- Mode of payment would be DR/CR card/Net banking.
For B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should qualify Intermediate or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants must secure at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age Criteria: Candidate age must be below 20 years as on 1 July 2021.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidate in the final year can also apply.
For LL.M. Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants must clear the LL.B. or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must secure at least 55% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST/PH candidates).
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those appearing in the final year of LL.B. were eligible to apply for AILET, 2021.
For Ph.D. Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Master’s degree in Law from the recognized university is required
- Minimum Marks: Candidate must obtain 55% marks or its equivalent (50% marks for reserved categories).
- Duration of exam:90minutes
- Total marks:Question paper carries of 150.
- Number of Questions: Total 150 questions will be asked in B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) While in LL.M. course, there will be 100 MCQ question and 1 essay type question on the law.
- Type of questions:MCQ multiple choice questions.
- Marking scheme:1 mark will be awarded for each right answer
- Negative marking: There is no negative marking.
The exam structure for B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) is given below:
- The syllabus for LL.M. will consist of topics related to Law of Contracts, Law of Torts, Criminal Law, Constitutional Law, and Legal Theory.
- Syllabus for B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) consists of these subjects like English, Legal Aptitude Reasoning General Knowledge (Current Affairs, General Science, History, Geography, Economics, and Civics), and Marks Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability).
AILET 2021 Admit Card
- The AILET 2021 Admit Card will be issued by the university in the 2nd week of April 2021.
- Candidates can avail their admit card through the official website.
- The admit card will contain the examination details such as name & roll number of the candidate, exam center, exam date & timing, photograph & signature, instructions, etc.
- Without a valid admit card, no candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination hall.
AILET 2021 Result
Candidates who will appear in the AILET 2021 exam can check their results through our portal. The AILET 2021 result will get disclosed in the month of May 2021 for BA. LL.B. and for LL.M. & Ph.D., it will be released in the month of July 2021. The admission will be provided on the basis of rank secured in the entrance test.
The counselling process will be commenced by the National Law University after the result declaration. The seats will be allotted in various colleges /university on the basis of entrance examination score. The counselling procedure for admission will be starting from the 4th week of June 2021.