SNAP 2022: Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is a university-level entrance examination which will be administrated by the Symbiosis International University, through which candidates can get admission in management courses (MBA) offered by various associated institutions of Symbiosis University. Get the complete details about the SNAP 2022 exam, including admits card, exam pattern, registration, exam date, and syllabus.
SNAP 2022 Important Dates
|Online Registration Commences||4th week of August 2021|
|Registration Closes||4th week of November 2021|
|Application Form Correction||last week of November 2021|
|Test Payment Closes||4th week of November 2021|
|Admit Card Available||1st to 3rd week of December 2021|
|Exam Date||3rd week of December 2021|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of January 2022|
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1750 Application fee.
- The fee can be paid through Billdesk Gatway, Axis Bank Gateway, Indian Bank Gateway & Demand Draft.
- Those candidates submit fee through DD, They have to pay Rs. 2065 (Rs. 1750 test fee & Rs. 315 as GST @18%)
- The DD can be made in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Non-Resident Indian (NRI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO), and Foreign National (FN), candidates can also apply.
- Required graduation degree from any recognized university or institution with securing minimum 50% marks.
- The graduation should be completed with 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates must obtain the equivalent certificate from the AIU (Association of Indian Universities) who have completed their qualifying degree from any foreign university or institution.
SNAP 2022 Exam Pattern
- Type of Question: Questions will be objective type. Each question has 4 responses.
- Duration: The test duration will be of 120 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: For each wrong answer 25% negative marks will be done.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40||40|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|Current Affairs (last 2 years)||30||30|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40||40|
SNAP 2022 Admit Card
- Admit Card will be available via online mode from the first week of December 2021 till the third week of December 2021.
- Admit Card should be carried along with Photo Identity Proof to the test centre at the time of the test.
- Before appearing for the test your latest passport size, the colored photograph is pasted on the admit card at the place provided for.
- Preserve the Hall Ticket for further processes.
SNAP 2022 Result
- The result will be provided to students in the second week of January 2022 through online mode.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for various rounds like Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test on the basis of SNAP Score.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the following basis:
|Snap score out of 180 marks scaled down to 50 marks||Group Exercise (GE)||Personal Interaction (PI)||Writing Ability Test (WAT)||Total|
SNAP 2022 Cut-off
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of cut-off. Via online mode, through the website, the category-wise cut off for merit list and the wait list will be displayed. The cut-off will be prepared on the basis of the SNAP score (out of 150, scaled down to 50 marks), Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI) and Writing Ability Test (WAT).
SNAP 2022 Admission
The admission procedure is consisting of three stages, i.e. GE-PIWAT(Group Exercise, Personal Interaction, and Writing Ability Test). After releasing of SNAP 2022 result and cut-off candidates can go for the admission procedure. As per the candidate’s performance in the SNAP exam 2022 & other admission rounds, the admissions will be done. Seats will be allotted to candidates as per their rank and availability of seats in colleges or institution.
The syllabus comprises of various topics such as General English, Analytical and Logical Reasoning and Quantitative, General Awareness, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency. The detailed syllabus is given below:
Important quotations, Social issues, Sports, Finance, Entertainment, Politics Major corporate events Famous award and prizes, Automobiles, World Records, Books and authors, Science, International organizations, Current Affairs, Business, History, Geography, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, etc.
Sentence Correction, Sentence completion, Sentence correction, Comprehension of passage (Poems can also come), Foreign language words used in English, Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms, Contextual usage, Fill In the Blanks, Jumbled paragraphs with four or five sentences, Jumbled paragraphs (6 sentences with first and last fixed), Analogies, Antonyms, Odd one out, Idioms, One word substitution, Different usage of same word, etc.
Pipes and Cisterns, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Allegation & Mixtures, Work, Set Theory, Venn Diagram, Clocks, Probability, Vectors, Binomial Expansion, Co-ordinate geometry, Permutations & Combinations, Installment Payments, Trigonometry, Logarithm, Ratios and Proportion, Percentages, In-equations Quadratic and linear equations Algebra, Partnership, Calendar, Geometry, Time-Speed-Distance, Work and time, Profit & Loss, Averages, Number system, HCF & LCM, Geometric Progression, Geometric mean, Harmonic mean, Median, Mode, Number Base System, Arithmetic progression, Arithmetic mean, BODMAS, Mensuration, Maxima & Minima Progression, Surds & Indices, Complex numbers, etc.
Functions, Family tree – identifying the relationship among the group of people, Symbol Based problems, Linear arrangements, Matrix arrangements, definitely false kind of statement, Probably false, definitely true, Syllogisms, Coding and decoding, Sequencing, Data Interpretation based on text, graphs, and tables. Graphs can be Column graphs, Bar Graphs, Line charts, Venn diagram, Pie Chart, Graphs representing Area, Identifying next number in series, Puzzles, etc. Critical reasoning, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Visual reasoning, Identifying valid inferences, Identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true, Statements and conclusions, etc.
Candidates should have complete knowledge about the syllabus before preparing for the exam. Candidates have to follow the best books and study materials which are available in the market and the internet to score good marks in the examination. Go through the previous year question papers and do not try new topics at the end. Candidate can also take help of your teachers and coaching institutions.
SNAP 2022: Important Points
- The exam will be conducted in the third week of December 2021.
- You can check the exam pattern of SNAP 2022 from the exam pattern section given above.
- The SNAP 2022 syllabus will consist of four subjects i.e. General English, Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency, Analytical & Logical Reasoning and current affairs of last two years.
- You can apply for SNAP 2022 exam through online mode only.
- NRI candidates are also eligible to apply.
- You can change your personal details after receiving your SNAP ID/ Email and password.
- The duration will be two hours (120 minutes).
- The registration fee for the SNAP 2022 examination will be Rs. 1500/-.