AILET Application Form 2019 [NLU Delhi] – Apply Online
AILET Application Form 2019 has been released on 4th January 2019. For admissions in UG as well as in PG programmes i.e. in B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D Professional National Law University, Delhi releases AILET Application Form 2019. The exam is conducted at the national level once in a year and this year, it will be conducted on 5th May 2019 (3:00 PM – 4:30 PM). Candidates are advised to read the official advertisement from the official website before filling the form. Candidates can get the detailed information about AILET Application Form 2019 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
AILET Application Form 2019
- Candidates can fill AILET Application Form 2019 from 4th January 2019.
- AILET Online Application link will be provided here.
AILET 2019 Important Dates
|Notification will be released||4th January 2019|
|Starting of online application||4th January 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||8th April 2019|
|Date of availability of admit card||22nd April 2019|
|AILET 2019 Exam Date||5th May 2019 (3:00 PM – 4:30 PM)|
|Declaration of Result (BA.LL.B (Hons.))||3rd week of May 2019|
|Date of issue of admission letter (1st list)||3rd week of May 2019|
|Last date to deposit fee (1st list)||2nd week of June 2019|
|Date of spot counselling for vacant seats||4th week of June 2019|
|Last date to submit counselling fee for 1st list||1st week of July 2019|
|Closing date of admission||Last week of July 2019|
|Interview of selected candidates||Last week of July 2019|
|Result declaration of LL.M.||1st week of July 2019|
|Result declaration of Ph.D||3rd week of July 2019|
AILET Application Form 2019 Details
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
AILET Application Form 2019 has been released on 4th January 2019. Candidates have to register first. In the user registration form, candidates must enter the valid mobile number and e-mail ID. Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph & signature in .jpg,.gif or .bmp format. The size of the images should not be more than 150 KB. Candidates have to submit the application fee in the last step. Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Steps to fill AILET Application Form 2019
- Visit the official website to fill AILET Application Form 2019.
- Now, click on “Create New Account” button and fill the details into User Registration Form.
- The details should be correct.
- After filling all details, click on the “Registration” button.
- Check your filled details & click on “Confirm” button.
- After you Login in the first page that is displayed is “Application Locker”.
- Click on NLU from the List of colleges and select the course and click on “Apply” button.
- Fill all details on the form for each of the sections.
- Click on the “Save/Continue to payment” button.
- Pay the application fee by clicking on “Make Payment”.
- Successful submission of application form will be intimated to the registered mail id of the candidate.
- Candidates can take the printout of the acknowledgement slip from their email.
- The mode of payment of application fee is via online mode (through DR/CR card or through Net Banking).
- The application fee is Rs-3050/- (for general candidates).
- The application fee is Rs.1050/- (for SC/ST and Persons with Disability candidates).
- BPL candidates of SC/ST category are exempted from the application fee.
- Question paper carries 150 marks in B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) while in LL.M. programme, there will be 100 MCQ question and 1 essay type question in law.
- The Paper will be composed of multiple types of questions
- Duration of the Entrance will be of 90minutes.
- 1 mark is awarded for each right answer
- There will be no negative marking
|Mode of Examination||Pen Paper Based||Pen Paper Based||Pen Paper Based|
|Number of Questions||100||100||150|
|Duration of Exam||1.30||1.30 hours||1.30 hours|
|Type of Questions||Objective type||100 Objective type + 1 Essay||Objective Type|
|Sections in Paper||1||2||5|
For B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Course:
- Age must be less than 20yrs as on 1st July, 2019.
- Candidates were need to qualify the standard 10 2 from the recognized university of the board with 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply for the same.
For LL.M. Course:
- A candidate must clear their LL.B. or equivalent degree from a recognized university of the board with at least 55% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST/PH candidates).
- Appearing candidates (final year students of LL.B.) can also apply for it.
For PhD Course:
- Candidate must grab the master’s degree in Law from the recognized university with the aggregate of 55% marks (50% marks for reserved categories) in an equivalent examination.
AILET Application Form 2019: Important Points
- The payment can only be done through credit card, debit card, internet banking & cash deposit.
- There is no additional charge which you have to pay.
- Final year LL.B. student can apply but you need to produce the LL.B. mark sheet at the time of admission.
- There will be some seats reserved for the foreign national candidates.
- The authority has reserved some of the seats for SC/ST/PwD/Kashmiri Migrants/Foreign National candidates.
- For B.A., LL.B (Hons.) courses, candidates must qualify the 10+2 examination with 50% marks.