ACET Application Form 2019: IAI ACET Registration 2019
To offer admission to the professional courses in Actuaries, IAI (Institute of Actuaries of India) will release ACET Application Form 2019. ACET is organized twice in a year i.e. in the month of April & October. The Registration for April 2019 Exam will start from 1st week of January 2019. The Registration for October 2019 Exam will start from 1st week of July 2019. Candidates can get detailed information about ACET Application Form 2019 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
ACET 2019: Important Dates (Tentative)
|Event||For April 2019||For October 2019|
|Registration Starting from||1st week o f Jan 2019||1st week of July 2019|
|Closing date for Registration||4th week of Feb 2019||Last week of Aug 2019|
|Commencement of the exam||1st week of Apr 2019||1st week of Oct 2019|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of Apr 2019||4th week of Oct 2019|
|Last date to take admission||3rd week of May 2019||3rd week of Nov 2019|
ACET Application Form 2019
The registration can be done through online mode only. To fill the application form, candidates have to ‘Sign Up’ on the official website and create an account. Candidates will receive a confirmation mail at their registered email id mentioning the link to proceed further. It is also necessary to upload the scanned image of photograph in colour. The dimension of the photograph should be 4.5 cm length x 3.5 cm width. Candidates do not forget to take the printout of an application form at the last.
Steps to fill ACET Application Form 2019
- Log on to the official website actuariesindia.org
- Search for “Actuaries India ACET Registration 2018” link.
- Fill the application form with all the required personal & academic details.
- You will receive a confirmation mail to the registered Email-ID, after filling the online application form.
- Upload your photograph & pay the exam fee through credit/debit card or Internet Banking.
- To confirm registration and successful payment, the aspirants will receive an email to the registered email id.
- Candidates must be able to download study material, after the successful registration using same Email-ID and password.
- Take the printout of ACET Application Form 2019.
- Keep safe the final print, as candidates have to submit it at the time of admission.
- Candidates will receive an email within 7-8 days of completion of registration, asking you to select your test centre, date & time slot for the exam.
- Candidates have to compulsory book your date/time, slot & test centre for the exam.
- Candidate will not be allowed to appear for ACET Exam if not booked the date/time, slot & test centre.
- After the completion of booking the date, take the printout of the hall ticket.
- Candidates must carry the hall ticket to the exam centre.
- ACET Application fee amounts to Rs- 3000/-
- Mode of payment would be online done through DR/CR card /Net Banking.
- The exam will be of Computer Based Test (online).
- The whole question paper will be of 100 marks.
- The questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Total of 70 MCQ questions will be asked.
- The questions paper will be of 3 hours.
- 1 mark will be allotted for the each correct response and for 1 mark question, 0.5 marks will be deducted, for 2 marks question, 1 mark will be deducted and for 3 marks question, 1.5 marks will be deducted as a negative marking.
- Section-I: Mathematics, Statistics and Data Interpretation will contain 55% of weightage.
- Section-II: English and Logical Reasoning will contain 45% of weightage.
|No. of Questions||Marks|
|45 questions||1 mark each|
|20 questions||2 marks each|
|05 questions||3 marks each|
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent with English as one of the subjects are eligible to appear for the exam.
- Graduates, Postgraduates, Engineering students, Management students, Degree holders in mathematical & statistical sciences, etc can also appear for the exam.
- No Age Limits
- No Attempts limit.