Telangana TET Application form 2021: Eligibility, Dates & How to Apply
Telangana TET Application form 2021 will be available by the education board of Telangana state. For aspirants who are seeking the opportunity in the teaching line of government/state colleges of Telangana state, Government of Telangana state School Education Department releases Telangana TET Application form 2021. There are basically two papers conducted in this TET, Paper-I is for the Primary Teacher level (I-V), and Paper-II is for the Upper Primary level (VI-VIII). Applicants can apply for both the papers i.e. for Paper-III which includes teaching from I-VIII standard. Candidates are suggested to fill their application form prior to due dates. Read the article below to get all the important info about Telangana TET Application to form 2021 with steps to fill Telangana TET Application form 2021.
Telangana TET Application Form
- Telangana TET Online Application Link will be updated here
Telangana TET 2021 Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form||April 2021|
|Deadline to submit the Application Form||April 2021|
|Starting Date to Make Payment of Exam Fee||April 2021|
|Last Date to Make Payment of Exam Fee||April 2021|
|Issue of the Admit card||May 2021|
|Telangana TET 2021 Exam Date||June 2021|
|Result Declaration||July 2021|
Telangana TET Application form 2021
Telangana Educational Board conducts Telangana TET, and a large no. of candidate appear for this examination have to grasp the opportunity. Telangana TET Application form 2021 Application Form will be made available on to the official site in the month of March 2021. Candidates can fill their form prior due dates.
Steps to fill Telangana TET Application form 2021
- Open the official web portal of the Board.
- find out a highlighted link titled as “Notification for Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TS TET), 2021” and then click on it.
- Download the notification and read out the necessary details as mentioned in it.
- Go back to the homepage and click the TS-TET Apply Online link.
- Fill all the required details in the application form without making any mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photo, Signature, Documents, and Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Collect the fee e-receipt after paying the application fee.
- Verify the details filled up in the registration form before clicking on the ‘Submit’ option.
- Submit and register your application.
- Save the system generated Registration/Application ID Number and Password.
- Candidates are advised to print at least two copies of the online submitted application for future usages.
- Application fee amounts to Rs-200/- for general category candidates.
- Relaxation will be given to the reserved candidates when the official notice will be released by the authority.
- The mode of payment would be online or offline mode.
- There are basically three papers-Paper-I and Paper-II and Paper-III
- Paper-I is basically teaching at the Primary level (I-V).
- Paper-II is teaching at the Upper Primary Level (VI-VIII).
- Paper-III includes those who are interested in teaching I-VIII standard.
- The question paper carries 150 marks.
- The total no. of questions would be 150.
- The duration of the exam is 1 ½ hrs.
- The question paper consists of questions related to Language-1, language-2, pedagogy, mathematics, and environmental studies.
- Each section carries 30marks.
- In order to qualify the test candidate need to score 60% marks.
For Paper I
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
For Paper II
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science or any other subjects teacher||60 MCQs||60|
For Primary Teachers:
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in the relevant disciple from any recognized University/ Institution is required with 50 % marks in their 12thstandard.
- SC/ST categories candidates must have secured a minimum of 40 % marks.
For Upper Primary Teacher:
- Candidates have qualified the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from any recognized University/Institution.
- Applicants have to secure the minimum of 50 % marks in their qualifying degree.
- Applicants must be of 18yrs of age.
- The upper age limit would be 35yrs old.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the reserved category candidates.