AIPVT 2017 Application Form, Eligibility- How to Apply
The Veterinary Council of India conducts a national level entrance examination for admission in A.H & B.V.Sc. Courses is All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT). 15% seats of various government institute reserve quota seats to expect from Jammu & Kashmir State students and other 85% state in the veterinary colleges through this entrance examination.
AIPVT 2017 Important Dates
|Commencement of Online application form||second week of January 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||first week of February 2017|
|Last date to submit the application with late fees||first week of March 2017|
|Admit Card will be available from||Last week of May 2017|
|AIPVT 2017 Exam Date||second week of May 2017|
|The Result will be out on||Last week of May 2017|
AIPVT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Except from the State of Jammu & Kashmir, Candidate should be an Indian national.
- The age of the candidate should be 17 years as on or before 31st December, 2017.
- 25 years is the upper age limit of the candidate’s. For SC/ST/OBC category candidates there is a relaxation of 5 years.
- Applicant should have passed Intermediate examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects.
- Candidate must be secured a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in PCB and English in qualifying examination.
- J&K candidates are not eligible for 15% All India Quota seats. They have to upload the Self Declaration, if they claim eligibility.
- Candidates appearing in intermediate can also apply.
AIPVT 2017 Application Form and Fees
- Rs 1500/- For General/OBC
- 750/- For SC/ST/PH
With late fee
- Rs 1500/- + Rs 750/- For General/OBC
- Rs 750/- + Rs 750/- For SC/ST/PH
How to fill AIPVT 2017 Application Form
- Scanned photograph (file size: 10 kb to 100 kb).
- Scanned signature (file size: 4 kb to 25 kb).
- Scanned Parents signature (file size: 4 kb to 25 kb).
- Scanned candidate’s Thumb Impression (file size: 4 kb to 25 kb).
- In case of candidate belongs to J&K a self declaration (file size: 100 kb to 300 kb).
- Payment Details
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number
- Details of Candidate (personal and academic)
To apply online, candidates can follow these simple 5 steps:
Step-1: Fill Registration Details
- Open the official website of AIPVT (link will be updated here).
- Fill the details like name, DOB, email ID, mobile number, Parent’s name, etc. in the registration page then submit.
Step-2: Fill in the Application Form
- Enter personal details and academic details in the application form.
- Note down your registration number for further to login your account.
Step-3: Upload Scanned Images
Upload all the scanned images as described above like of your photograph, signature, thumb impression, parent’s/guardian signature and self declaration if applicable.
Step-4: Fee Payment
- You can pay the application fee through credit card/debit card/net banking or e-challan.
- Retain the proof of remittance of fee for further use.
Step-5: Print Confirmation Page
- Take the printout of the confirmation page of online application form after completion of payment.
- Keep with you at least 4 printout of confirmation page for further use.