AIPVT 2017 Application Form, Eligibility- How to Apply
The Veterinary Council of India conducts a national level entrance examination for admission in A.H & B.V.Sc. Courses is All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT). 15% seats of various government institute reserve quota seats to expect from Jammu & Kashmir State students and other 85% state in the veterinary colleges through this entrance examination.
AIPVT 2017 Important Dates
|Commencement of Online application form||second week of January 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||first week of February 2017|
|Last date to submit the application with late fees||first week of March 2017|
|Admit Card will be available from||Last week of May 2017|
|AIPVT 2017 Exam Date||second week of May 2017|
|The Result will be out on||Last week of May 2017|
AIPVT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Except from the State of Jammu & Kashmir, Candidate should be an Indian national.
- The age of the candidate should be 17 years as on or before 31st December, 2017.
- 25 years is the upper age limit of the candidate’s. For SC/ST/OBC category candidates there is a relaxation of 5 years.
- Applicant should have passed Intermediate examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects.
- Candidate must be secured a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in PCB and English in qualifying examination.
- J&K candidates are not eligible for 15% All India Quota seats. They have to upload the Self Declaration, if they claim eligibility.
- Candidates appearing in intermediate can also apply.
AIPVT 2017 Application Form and Fees
- Rs 1500/- For General/OBC
- 750/- For SC/ST/PH
With late fee
- Rs 1500/- + Rs 750/- For General/OBC
- Rs 750/- + Rs 750/- For SC/ST/PH
How to fill AIPVT 2017 Application Form
- Scanned photograph (file size: 10 kb to 100 kb).
- Scanned signature (file size: 4 kb to 25 kb).
- Scanned Parents signature (file size: 4 kb to 25 kb).
- Scanned candidate’s Thumb Impression (file size: 4 kb to 25 kb).
- In case of candidate belongs to J&K a self declaration (file size: 100 kb to 300 kb).
- Payment Details
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number
- Details of Candidate (personal and academic)
To apply online, candidates can follow these simple 5 steps:
Step-1: Fill Registration Details
- Open the official website of AIPVT (link will be updated here).
- Fill the details like name, DOB, email ID, mobile number, Parent’s name, etc. in the registration page then submit.
Step-2: Fill in the Application Form
- Enter personal details and academic details in the application form.
- Note down your registration number for further to login your account.
Step-3: Upload Scanned Images
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Upload all the scanned images as described above like of your photograph, signature, thumb impression, parent’s/guardian signature and self declaration if applicable.
Step-4: Fee Payment
- You can pay the application fee through credit card/debit card/net banking or e-challan.
- Retain the proof of remittance of fee for further use.
Step-5: Print Confirmation Page
- Take the printout of the confirmation page of online application form after completion of payment.
- Keep with you at least 4 printout of confirmation page for further use.