AKU B.Ed 2023: Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU) conducts every year Joint Entrance Test for admission to Bachelors of Education (B.Ed.) course of two years. Applying candidates must have to qualify the test for admission to the (B.Ed.) course. To take admission in the (B.Ed.) course, candidates will have to fill the AKU Application form from the akuexams.in website. In this article, we are providing all the relevant details of AKU B.Ed 2023 like eligibility criteria, the application process, and other information on this page below.
AKU B.Ed 2023: Important Dates
|Available on Application Form||2nd week of July 2023|
|Last Date of Application Form||3rd week of July 2023|
|Admit Card||July 2023|
|Date of Entrance Test||4th week of July 2023|
|Result||1st week of August 2023|
|Counseling||2nd week of August 2023|
- To be eligible for admission to the program Candidate must have minimum qualifying marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Social Science/ Humanity/ Commerce/ Science, recognized by the Academic Council of Aryabhatta Knowledge University.
- In addition, the candidate must have a Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with a specialization in Science and Mathematics with a minimum qualifying percentage or any other qualification/ examination recognized by the Academic Council of Aryabhatta Knowledge University equivalent there.
- As per the rules of the Government of Bihar the reservation in seats shall be given.
- Relaxation in the qualifying marks in favor of the reserved categories (SC/ST only) shall be as per the rules of the State Government.
AKU B.Ed 2023 Application Form
The application form of AKU B.Ed 2023 will be available at the official website of AKU and from the link, which will be provided on the page as well. Candidates are advised to fill the form without the wait for the last date, as no entries will be appreciated after the deadline of filling the application form. Before the last date, the candidates who are interested can fill the application form. The authority will provide the application Form On the official website. Candidates have to provide the essential details as asked in it in the application form. For future reference, they need to keep the printed copy of the application form acknowledgment slip and fee payment Challan.
- Sent the Receipt / Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1,500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only)
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates, the application fee Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
- The DD will be issued from any nationalized bank, in favor of “AKU, REGISTRATION AND EXAMINATION FUND” payable at Patna.
- For admission in B.Ed. the program there will be an objective type of test.
- The test will comprise of 100 questions carrying one mark each.
- The objective type questions are of multiple choice with four alternative answers to each question
- For wrong answers no negative marking.
- The question paper will be in English & Hindi only.
|A||General Awareness & Teaching Aptitude||20|
|C||All Subject Knowledge up to Class X||50|
|D||Language Proficiency (English & Hindi)||10 + 10 = 20|
Read about AKU B.Ed Result
- For SC [16%], ST [01%], and BC-I [18%], BC-II [12%] & BC Women [03%]: Seats shall be reserved.
- Only the candidates will get the admission against these seats, who will pass the Qualifying Examination, appeared in the test and secured the qualifying marks in Entrance Examination.
- For all candidates who appeared in the test is mandatory.
- For physically challenged candidates, Visually Impaired Hearing Impaired & Orthopedically Handicapped There will be a 3% seat reserved. This 3 % of seats are within the intake limit. At the time of selection, the Percentage of disability will be taken into consideration.
Visit the official website of Aryabhatta Knowledge University