Anna University Ph.D Admission 2023: Anna University, Chennai offers a total of 31 undergraduate courses, 64 post-graduate courses and 3 research courses in various disciplines. It is one of the largest universities in the state of Tamil Nadu. The university conducts Anna University Ph.D Admission 2023 to provide admission in the fields of Engineering, Science, Computer Applications, Management, and Arts. Candidates can apply online for Anna University PhD Admission 2023. They can also download the application from the university’s official website. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the preceding academic performances. There will also be a written entrance test and an interview for the final selection of the candidates. For more details about Anna University Ph.D Admission 2023, candidates can read the following article.
PhD Program Offered Subjects
- Management Sciences
- Science and Humanities
- Architecture and Planning
- Engineering and Technology
Anna University Ph.D Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Starting of the Registration
|End of the Registration
|Last Date to submit hardcopy of Application
- A master’s degree or any other qualification recognized as equivalent in the relevant field is required to apply.
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology of the University or any other qualification recognized as equivalent in the relevant field with a minimum of 15 years of research and development (R & D) experience in National Research Laboratories / Public sector undertakings.
- A minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination (50% marks for SC/ST candidates) is required.
|Online Application Form
Anna University Ph.D. Admission 2023: Application Form
Visit the Official Website to fill the application form for Anna University Ph.D. Admission 2023. Register yourself by providing all the required details. Note the reference number and upload your photo. Pay the fee online and enter your personal and academic details etc. Take the final printout of the filled application form. To consider the application for admission to Ph.D. programs, consent from a recognized supervisor from a recognized department of this University is mandatory. Send the filled-in application with all the documents required to ‘The Director, Centre for Research, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025’ so as to reach on or before the last date. An online fee receipt must be enclosed along with the completed application.
- The fee for general category candidates will be Rs.1000/-
- For Tamil Nadu SC/ST/SCA Candidates, the application fee will be Rs.600/-
- Other State SC/ST Candidates will pay the fee as of General Category which is Rs.1000/-
- The mode of Registration fee payment is online only.
- Tuition fee is exempted for differently-abled persons and Full-time Tamil Nadu state SC/ST candidates.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be called for the written test by the Director, Entrance Examination.
- The syllabus for the written test for various specializations will be posted on the website by the Director (Research).
- The selection of the candidates is based on the performance of the candidate in written tests, interviews, and the marks scored in the PG qualifying degree.
|University Admission Notifications 2023
|Ph.D Admission Notifications 2023
Documents required for Anna University Ph.D Admission
- Photocopies of curriculum
- Syllabi of the courses undertaken
- Mark sheets
- Certificate from the institution regarding the mode of the program
- Conduct of classes
- Evaluation pattern along with the prescribed fee
- Photocopy of appointment order (if any)
- Two self-addressed covers stamped to the value of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five only) each
Visit the official website of Anna University