Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023: The process of Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Admission is conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). The board conducts the entrance exam for the nursing course in the Jharkhand state. Check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form to avoid rejection of the application form. The important dates regarding the application form and other events are given below. For more details about Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Admission, candidates can read the following article.
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2023: Important Dates
|Availability of online application form||August 2023|
|Last Date for submission of the online application form||September 2023|
|Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Result||To be Announced|
Eligibility Criteria (only for Females)
B.Sc. Nursing Basic Course
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board is required.
- The above qualification should be passed with an aggregate of 45% marks.
- Appearing students in 10+2 examinations in Science conducted by the National Institute of Open School can also apply.
B.Sc. Nursing Post Basic Course
- Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination passed from a recognized university is required.
- A certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council is also required.
- The minimum age of the candidate shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission.
A male nurse shall produce training approved by the Indian Nursing Council for similar in lieu of midwifery in any one of the following areas:
- TB Nursing
- Cancer Nursing
- T. Techniques
- Leprosy Nursing
- Orthopedic Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Neurological and Neuro Surgical Nursing
- Community Health Surgical Nursing
B.Sc Nursing (Basic and Post Basic) Entrance Competitive Examination – 2023
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Online Application||Apply Here|
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form from the official websites. The application form of Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Admission will be available online only. Candidates should carry their mark sheet of 10+2, scanned photo, signature, and thumb impressions to fill the application form. Take the printout of the application form with them for further process. Submit the application form before the last date of submission.
- The application fee for General / OBC Candidates will be Rs 900/-
- For SC/ST Candidates, the application fee will be Rs 450/-
- There will be MCQ type of questions asked in the exam.
- Total marks for B.Sc. basic course will be 150.
- For B.Sc. Post-Basic course, the total marks will be 100.
The JCECE Board will prepare the merit list after the completion of the examination. Candidates will get the seats on the basis of merit list. The list will be based on the score obtained by the candidate and categories of the candidates.
For two or more candidates score the same, then the merit list will be made on the basis following condition given below:
For B.Sc nursing Basic course
- Candidates who score higher in Biology, then in Chemistry then
- Candidates who are older in age
- Alphabetical order of the first name
B.Sc nursing Post Basic course
- A candidate who is older in age
- Alphabetical order of the first name
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Counselling
The counseling will be organized after the declaration of entrance result. It is mandatory to qualify the entrance exam for B.Sc. nursing admission. Report to the counselling venue at the specified date & timing with all the original documents along with them at the time of counselling.
Official Website: http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/