AP DEECET 2023: Department of School Education of Government of Andhra Pradesh is the authority which conducts a state level entrance examination called AP DEECET, for candidates who wish to get admission in the Diploma in Education (D.Ed) 2 years course offered by Govt. DIET and private elementary teacher training institutions across the state of Andhra Pradesh. This exam is conducted annually. Students need to register themselves for the examination on the official website.
AP DEECET 2023 Updates
AP DEECET Application process is going to start from the last week of March. Check here: AP DEECET Application Form.
AP DEECET 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration/form filling starts||Last week of March 2023|
|Last date for the Online Application Form Submission||2nd week of April 2023|
|Admit card releases from||2nd week of May 2023|
|Commencement of the entrance exam||3rd week of May 2023|
|Announcement of the result||Last week of May 2023|
|The first phase of Counseling||1st week of June 2023|
|The second phase of Counseling||Last week of June 2023|
|First Instruction day||1st week of August 2023|
AP DEECET 2023 Application Form
The application form for AP DEECET 2023 will be released through online mode on the official website which is www.deecetap.cgg.gov.in. It is mandatory that the candidates register themselves for the examination. Candidates are advised to enter authentic information in their application forms any discrepancies found in the later stages will result in the disqualification of the candidate. Candidates are advised to keep ready a scanned copy of their recent photo and signature ready while applying for the examination.
- The student should be Indian National
- The candidate should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh and also should satisfy Local/ Non Local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh State Education Institutions.
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 or equivalent examinations from the recognized board of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana with a minimum of 50% marks and 45% marks must be secured by the SC/ ST/ PH category candidates.
- Those who have passed intermediate vocational courses are not eligible for admission.
- Students have completed 17 years of age on 1st September of the year of admission.
- There shall be no upper age limit.
|General Category||Rs. 600/-|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||Rs. 500/-|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs. 500/-|
- The application fee must be paid online mode only via, i.e. Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- The exam is conducted through online mode only
- The entrance test comprises 100 objective type multiple choice questions
- Time duration to complete the examination is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- The question paper shall be in Telugu/ English or Urdu/ English and Tamil/ English only.
Part A: Common to All
Part B: Candidate can choose any one of the following subjects
- Candidates who have successfully submitted the application forms before the last date will be able to download their admit cards.
- The admit card will be issued online from the official website.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit cards by entering their date of birth and their application number.
- Carry the admit cards on the day of the examination.
- Without the admit card, no candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination.
- The admit card contains all the important details about the exam and the candidate.
AP DEECET 2023 Result
- After the completion of the entrance examination, the result will be published on the official website.
- Students can check the result through online mode only.
- The result will be announced in the first week of May 2023.
AP DEECET 2023 Counselling
- The student’s final selection is based on the counselling round.
- Counselling will be conducted online mode only in the first week of June 2023.
- Shortlisted candidates will only be called for the counselling.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates according to their marks and ranks in the examination.
- AP DEECET Rank Card 2023
- AP DEECET Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2023
- Caste Certificate in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates
- Income Certificate issued by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
- Study Certificates from Class 6 to Intermediate
- SSC Marks Memo or equivalent
- Intermediate Mark list
- Transfer Certificate
- Residence or Local Status Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports Certificates if applicable