AP DEECET Application Form 2020: AP DEECET (Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test) notification will be announced soon by the Department of School Education on behalf of the Government of AP. Candidates who intend to take admissions into Two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed) in Government District Institution of Educational Training (DIET’s) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2020-2021 can fill AP DEECET Application Form 2020.
AP DEECET Application Form 2020
- AP DEECET 2020 Online Application link will be updated here.
AP DEECET 2020 Important Dates
|Online registration/form filling starts
|Last week of March 2020
|Last date for Online Application Form Submission
|2nd week of April 2020
|Admit card releases from
|2nd week of May 2020
|Commencement of the entrance exam
|3rd week of May 2020
|Announcement of the result
|Last week of May 2020
|First phase of Counseling
|First week of June 2020
|Second phase of Counseling
|Last week of June 2020
|First Instruction day
|First week of August 2020
AP DEECET Application Form 2020 Details
The application process comprises two phases i.e. Filling up Online Application and Application fee payment. After satisfying the eligibility criteria students must fill the online AP DEECET Application Form 2020 through the official website. Get the help from below to fill the application form.
Things to prepare before filing AP DEECET Application Form 2020
- Hall Ticket Number, place of study, the percentage of the qualifying exam.
- Hall Ticket Number, passing year, place of study for SSC or equivalent.
- Income certificate up to one lakh, two lakh or more than two lakh
- Personal details to fill in the form.
- PH, NCC, NSS, CAP, Sports, etc.
- Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status
- Caste in case of SC, ST, OBC candidate
- Recent digital color photograph and signature.
Steps to fill AP DEECET Application Form 2020
- Visit the official website at APDEECET.CGG.GOV.IN
- Go through the instructions to fill up the online application form.
- Fill all the required details correctly in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature in the required format.
- The size of the scanned photo should be 30kb – 20kb and the size of the signature should be 30kb – 15kb.
- After entering all the details and uploading photograph and signature, finally, click on the Submit button
- Download and take the printout of the filled-in application form for future reference.
|Schedule Caste (SC)
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- The application fee must be paid through online mode only via, i.e. Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- The exam is conducted through online mode only
- The entrance test comprises 100 objective type multiple choice questions
- The time duration to complete the examination is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- The question paper shall be in Telugu/ English or Urdu/ English and Tamil/ English only.
Part A: Common to All
Part B: Candidate can choose any one of the following subjects
- The student should be Indian National
- Candidate should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh and also should satisfy Local/ Non Local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh State Education Institutions.
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination from the recognized board of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana with the minimum of 50% marks and 45% marks must be secured by the SC/ ST/ PH category candidates.
- Those who have passed intermediate with vocational courses are not eligible for admission.
- Students have completed 17 years of age on 1st September of the year of admission.
- There shall be no upper age limit.
Steps to register for Counselling
Visit the official website of DEECETAP. Search and click on the link related to Web Counselling Process. Register and start filling the college’s choice. Pay the counseling fees through the payment gateway. The conducting board will announce Seat Allotment. Finally, applicants must report the seat allotted college. Check Here: AP DEECET Counselling Details
Check Here Official Details: https://apdeecet.apcfss.in./