AP DEECET Counselling 2022: The government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department conducts AP DEECET Counselling, to provide admission in diploma in elementary education courses. Candidates clearing this test will get admission in a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education course in Private and Government District Institutes of Educational Training in Andhra Pradesh. The Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET) examination is conducted annually. For more information about AP DEECET Counselling 2022, candidates can read the article given below.
AP DEECET Counselling 2022: Important Dates
|Commencement of the entrance exam||3rd week of May 2022|
|Announcement of the result||Last week of May 2022|
|1st phase of Counseling||1st week of June 2022|
|2nd phase of Counseling||Last week of June 2022|
|First Instruction day||1rst week of August 2022|
AP DEECET Counselling 2022
The student’s final selection is based on the counselling round. Counselling will be conducted online mode only in the first week of June 2022. Shortlisted candidates will only be called for the counseling. Seats will be allotted to the candidates according to their marks and ranks in the examination.
Steps to Register for Counselling
- Visit the official website at https://apdeecet.apcfss.in.
- Click on Online Payment for Web Options.
- A Payment Form page will appear.
- Fill all the required details carefully such as Hall Ticket No, Name, Mobile Number, and Date of birth.
- Next click on the Proceed button.
- Then choose credit card or debit card or internet Banking, Give all details finally click on the Make Payment button.
- After completion of Online Payment Go to web site https://apdeecet.apcfss.in and click on Web Options.
- Enter your *Journal number, Date of Payment, Hall Ticket No, and Date of Birth, Finally, click on the GO button.
- Next, choose districts and click on Get Colleges List
- Next Choose Colleges from the List of Colleges, if you want to get your selected colleges to list in Priority Option-click on the “>” arrow button your selected college list comes to the Priority Options (right-side box).
Documents Required during Counselling
- Transfer Certificate
- Intermediate Mark list
- Date of Birth Certificate
- SSC Marks Memo or equivalent
- Residence or Local Status Certificate
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports Certificates if applicable
- Study Certificates from Class 6 to Intermediate
- Caste Certificate in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates
- AP DEECET 2022 Rank Card and Hall Ticket/Admit Card
- Income Certificate issued by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
Check Here Official Details: https://apdeecet.apcfss.in./