The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra conducts the MHT CET Counselling. Interested Candidates have to apply on the official website for the registration of counselling. Candidates who have registered for MHT-CET 2021 are not required to pay any fees for registration for admission. Candidates are required to pay counselling fees those who have obtained a score in JEE Main Paper-I and have not registered for MHT-CET.
MHT CET Counselling 2021: Important Dates
|Registration for CAP||4th week of June 2021|
|Document verification, uploading, and confirmation of Application Form||4th week of June 2021|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List for all candidates||1st week of July 2021|
|Submission of grievance, if any||1st week of July 2021|
|Final Merit List declaration||2nd week of July 2021|
|Round 1 Provisional Allotment for CAP||2nd week of July 2021|
|Round 2 Provisional Allotment of CAP||3rd week of July 2021|
|Display of provisional Allotment of CAP Round 3||4th week of July 2021|
MHT CET Counselling 2021
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
From the 2nd week of June 2021, the counselling will start. Candidates will be called for the counselling, after the announcement of the result. The documents & eligibility of the selected candidates will be checked by the conducting authority. As per the counselling schedule, candidates have to report to the regional center. After the verification of documents & eligibility, the authority will invite the application for admissions. Candidates have to enter colleges & courses in the decreasing order according to their preferences.
Steps of MHT CET Counselling 2021
- Details on Types of Candidature
- Enter Qualification and Examination Details
- Uploading of Scanned Images
- Payment of Counselling Fees
- Print out of Counselling Application Form
MHT CET Counselling 2021 Procedure
- Visit the official website and click on “New Registration”
- On the next page, select the nationality and submit their personal, contact and security details on the registration form.
- While registration, the candidates will have to select their type of candidature according to their category.
- Submit class 10th and 12th standard subject wise and overall marks.
- Enter all the information related to MHT CET 2021.
- Submit the scanned photograph and signature.
- The candidates will have to pay the counselling fees.
- The payment of the counselling fees has to be done in online mode.
- Take the print out of the filled-in application form and present it for verification at the facilitation centres.
|Category of Applicant||Counselling Fee|
|General Category||INR 800|
|Reserved Category and Persons with Disability applicants from Maharashtra||INR 600|
|Children of NRI / OCI / PIO, Foreign National||INR 5000|
Documents Required during Counselling
- 10th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- HSC/12th Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- MH CET Score Card 2021
- MH CET Admit Card 2021
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
|Fee Details||Non-Autonomous Government Institutes and University Department||Autonomous Government /Government Aided Institutes /BATU Lonere/ ICT Mumbai|
|Tuition||INR 15,000||INR 15,000|
|Development||INR 5,000||INR 32,500|
|Other||INR 4,000||INR 26,000|
|Total||INR 24,000||INR 73,500|