AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020 will be released soon. APSCHE conducts a state level entrance examination, Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test commenced once in a year. AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020 will be released by JNTU Kakinada. Make sure to take the admission ticket with you to the examination hall because it the mandatory to sit the examination hall. Candidates can download the hall ticket through online from official website after successful completion of online registration. The Candidate may please note that Admit cards will not be sent by post & mail. Check all the info about AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020 in the below article.
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020: Important Dates (Tentative)
|Issue of the Admit card||3rd to 4th week of April 2020|
|Exam date||Last week of April 2020|
|Publication of Preliminary key||Last week of April 2020|
|Last date for receiving objection on preliminary key||First week of May 2020|
|Ranks announcement||Second week of May 2020|
Steps to Download AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020
- Log in to the official website http://www.apeamcet.org
- Click on the link which reads “Download Hall ticket”.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Enter the details like “Registration ID”, ” Qualifying Exam hall ticket Number” and “Date of Birth”.
- After entering the details, click the button “Submit”.
- Make sure the entries are correct, then the candidate hall ticket will be displayed.
- Take a printout of the admit card and also keep a copy of that with you for further use.
Details on the AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020
Following details would be mentioned on the admit card
- Candidate Name
- Date of Birth
- Father Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Name, Date & Time
- Address of the test center allotted
Items to bring along with Admit Card
- Hall ticket
- A Good Ball Point Pen (Blue/Black)
- Attested copy of Caste Certificated for SC / ST candidates.
- Attested copy of “Filled in Online Application Form”.
- Candidates are required to preserve the hall ticket carefully.
- Hall ticket issued to the candidate is an important document.
- Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall.
- The Entrance Examination Hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- The candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half an hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside the examination hall even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
- Before the time fixed for the examination, no candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall.
- Mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, Geometry Box, Calculators, Slide Rule, printed or written material and bits papers, or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall
- Candidate must sign in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
- Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only.
- A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate.
- Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat other than allotted on his/her own, then his/her candidature shall be canceled and no plea would be accepted for it.
- Candidate should not possess papers, or any type of electronic gadgets, books or notes or written notes or on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.
For more details- Check Here