BITS MCA Admit Card 2020 will be published soon. BITS MCA 2020 (BITS MCA Entrance Exam) which is conducted by the Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra is a University level exam. Candidates can join the full-time Master of Computer Application programme in various campuses of BITS through this entrance exam. Check all the details about BITS MCA Admit Card 2020 steps to download, important points etc. The candidates will be given admit cards by the concerned authorities who have successfully submitted their application form will be eligible to appear for the test. The admit card will be sent out to the eligible candidates by email/post. The institute will try to allot the test centre as per the candidate’s preference but they have the right to alter it in scenarios, if the tests centre capacity or total number of candidates gets filled. The venue of the test centre, date and time slot will be mentioned on the admit card along with the name of the candidate. The candidates can also download their admit card from the official website of the institute by providing their Name, Form Number and Date of Birth.
BITS MCA Admit Card 2020: Important Dates
|Admit card availability||Last week of May 2020|
|Date of online test||1st week of June 2020|
|Result Publication||3rd week of June 2020|
Steps to download BITS MCA Admit Card 2020
- Click the official website for BITS MCA Admit Card 2020.
- Enter the Name, Form No as mentioned on the Application Form
- Also provide Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Click ‘Submit’ button.
- The Admit Card will appear.
- Verify the details and save the admit card.
- Take a Print out of the admit card and carry it to appear in the Entrance Test.
Documents to be Carried Along with BITS MCA Admit Card 2020
There are certain documents to be carried in the examination hall along with the admit card.
- Address proof of the candidate, in original
- Admit card in original as well as a photocopy
- Photo copy of the address proof
- 2 passport size recent coloured photographs of the candidate
Details Mentioned on the BITS MCA Admit Card 2020
The details that will be mentioned on the admit cards are as follows:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Address of the candidate
- Test center where the exam will be conducted
- Time slot under which the candidate is scheduled to give the examination
BIT MCA Admit Card 2020: Important Points
- Log tables, mobile phones, pager, electronic watches, or any other such devices are prohibited to in the exam center.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any form of textual material or calculators with them.
- If any candidate is found to be in possession with the above-mentioned things, his/her paper will stand cancelled and such candidate will be debarred from giving this exam in future as well.
- Candidates are required to keep their admit cards safely and in good condition, as these will be checked and verified by the invigilators at the exam centres.
- Also, admit cards will be needed at the time of BIT MCA counselling process.
- Test centers and dates will be allotted by the Institute as per the candidates’ preferences, wherever possible. However, the Institute reserves the right to shift candidates to an alternative Test centre/date, based on the number of candidates, for a given Test center/date capacity.
- Admit Cards will be available for download on the Institute website as told above.
- Candidates need to enter their Name, Form No. and Date of Birth, to download the admit card.