Admit card is mandatory document to appear the HPCET 2018 Exam. Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test (HPCET) is conducted by the Himachal Pradesh Technical University as a state level entrance exam for the selection of candidates for the engineering courses in the colleges of Himachal Pradesh has been scheduled in the 2nd week of May 2018 for all the aspirants. After successful registered candidates can allowed to download the HPCET 2018 Admit card. Candidates are requested to download the HPCET Hall ticket 2017 early as possible. There is time duration to inform the examination authority, if the candidate find any mistake in the hall ticket. The admit card can be download online only and the examination authority will not be sent hall ticket by post. All the detailed information about HPCET Admit Card 2018 is provided below.
HPCET Admit Card 2018: Important Dates
|Issuing of Admit Card
||2nd week of May 2018
|HPCET 2018 Exam
||2nd week of May 2018
||Last week of May 2018
||June- July 2018
Steps to Download HPCET Admit Card 2018
- Visit the official website of the university on your computer system.
- Find and click the admit card download link, on the homepage of the website.
- Enter the application number and choose program from the drop down menu.
- Or enter name, DOB, and program as per requirement from the list.
- Verify the entered details and press submit button.
- HPCET 2017 Hall Ticket would be shown on the screen.
- Generate printout of the same by pressing the print command.
- Keep the admit card safe in best condition till the final admissions are made.
Details on HPCET Admit Card 2018
- Hall ticket number
- Candidate Name
- Date of Birth
- Father Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Name, Date and Time
- Address of the test centre allotted
- Instructions to be followed during the exam.
HPCET Admit Card 2018: Exam Centers
HPCET Admit Card 2018: Important Points
- The e-admit card will contain the e-admit card number, photograph of the student, address of the examination centre and examination date.
- Discrepancies, if any, must be brought to the notice of the Controller of Examinations, Himachal Pradesh Technical University, Gandhi Chowk, Hamirpur (H.P.)-177001 immediately.
- The e-admit card duly signed by Controller of Examinations (COE) will be made available to candidates on the University website, i.e., www.himtu.ac.in.
- The candidates should download e-admit card by entering the application form number.
- Without valid e-admit card, candidates will not be permitted to appear for the test.
- Candidates should take a print of the e-admit card using the print option on A-4 size paper only.
- Please ensure that all information on the e-admit card including photograph is clearly visible on the print and e-admit card are duly signed by COE.
- The e-admit card is an important document and it must be preserved and produced at the time of entrance examination/test.
- Candidate should report half an hour before the commencement of examination to the allotted test centre along with e-admit card and ID proof.
- Candidates must not mutilate the e-admit card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated and received by them.
- Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- Incomplete HPCET 2017 application forms are liable to rejection.
- Applications submitted after the last dates are liable to rejection.
- No communication for the rejection will be made.