To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
JKCET Admit Card 2018 will be released soon. JKCET is a state level examination conducted for the admission of eligible applicants in engineering & architecture programs offered by colleges in J&K. JKCET held once in a year and in 2018 it will be held in the 1st week of May. Before the date of entrance exam, JKBOPEE will declare the JKCET Exam Admit Card 2018 permission letter. Applicants who are looking for the JKCET Exam Admit Card 2018 from its main website page can get their examination call letter of Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations 2018 and check the procedure of how to download from the below article. Read all the latest news of JKBOPEE and we are also giving you a direct link of admit card of JKBOPEE 2017. The applicants who are interested in JKCET 2018 can get all the important details about JKCET Admit Card 2018 from this article below.
JKCET Admit Card 2018: Important Dates
|Admit Card Issued on||Last week of April 2018|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2018|
|Results||4th week of May 2018|
|Counselling starts on||1st week of July 2018|
Steps to Download JKCET Admit Card 2018
- Visit the official website of JKCET 2017 (link will be provided here).
- Search the link related to “JKCET Admit Card 2017” and click on it.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Students have to enter the following details like Application Number and Date of Birth.
- After entering the details, submit it.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Now candidates can take printout of the admit card and keep it safe for future use.
JKCET Admit Card 2018: Exam Centers
- The Entrance Test shall be held at the centres as may be notified by the BOPEE in the cities of Srinagar and Jammu only.
- The Test Centre once allotted shall not be changed.
- Centres shall be allotted by the BOPEE.
- The information regarding the examination center shall be provided to the candidates on the admit card.
JKCET Admit Card 2018: Important Points
- Candidates can download the admit card via online mode.
- The admit card will contain details like candidates name & roll number, exam venue, etc.
- The authority shall provide the JKCET 2017 Admit Card only to the successfully registered candidates.
- Candidates are required to take a colored printout of the admit card through the website.
- Students are not allowed to enter the test centre, without a valid admit card.
- Exam will be held through offline mode (pen-paper based).
- 25 marks will be deducted for the each wrong answer.
- Several candidates may at once be trying to access the same, when the JKCET 2017 admit card is issued.
- It may cause server load and candidate might be unable to access the page.
- Try to log in after some time, if this has happened.
- Refer to the credentials from your application form copy.
- If your log in details are not being accepted, may be you have entered incorrect information.
- There may also be trouble with the browser.
- You can try to access the page using a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, IE are internet browsers).