AP ICET 2022: Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Sri Venkateswara, Tirupati on the behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. AP ICET provides admission into MBA & MCA course in various universities and its affiliated colleges. AP ICET 2022 Notification will be announced soon by the official authority. Applications are invited for candidates to take admissions into Master of Computer Applications (MCA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Full time / Distance Mode / B.R Ambedkar AP Open University) courses offered in Universities and affiliated professional colleges across the Andhra Pradesh State. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their application online at the official website.
AP ICET 2022 Important Updates
AP ICET Application process will be available 1st week of February 2022. Check here AP ICET Application Form 2022
AP ICET 2022 Important Dates
|Notification||1st week of Feb 2022|
|Submission of online application form||1st week of Feb 2022|
|End date to submit the application||1st week of Mar 2022|
|Last date to submit the application with late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Reg. fee||4th week of Mar 2022|
|Admit Card||3rd week of Apr 2022|
|Exam Date||3rd week of May 2022|
|Preliminary key Declaration||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date to accept objection on preliminary key||4th week of May 2022|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May 2022|
- A candidate must be an Indian National and the candidate should satisfy the local/non-local status.
- Candidate should hold a minimum of 3 years of Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Must qualify the 10+2 with Mathematics subject.
- Candidate must secure at least 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination (45% in case of reserved categories).
- Final year candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate must pass the 3 years of Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university.
- Candidate must obtain at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination (45% in case of reserved categories).
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
AP ICET 2022: Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only. Fill the form accurately as per the best of your knowledge. Upload the necessary documents and pay the application fee. There will also be an application form correction facility. The correction in the application form will be provided within a stipulated time duration. The application form will be rejected in case of incomplete & incorrect information.
- The online application fee is Rs. 550-/.
- The application fee can be paid through AP Online Centres/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centres in AP.
- The application fee can also be paid through the payment gateway (credit card/debit card).
AP ICET 2022 Selection Procedure
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition / Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies and Option of the college exercised in counseling.
- It will be based on the merit in the entrance test
- It will be based on the Rule of Reservation
- Admission to 85% of seats shall be reserved for the local candidates
- 15 % of the seats shall be left unreserved as specified in the AP Educational Institutions order 1974 as amended.
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen-paper mode).
- No. of Questions: There is a total of 200 questions.
- Duration of Exam: Candidates will be provided 150 minutes to solve the question paper.
- Total Marks: The whole question paper will be of 200 marks.
|Sections||Topics||Number of Question||Total Questions|
|Analytical Ability||Data Proficiency||20||75|
|Mathematical Ability||Arithmetic Ability||35||75|
|Algebraically and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
AP ICET Exam Centres
Anantapur, Amalapuram, Bhimavaram, Chittoor, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kuppum, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajamahendravaram (RJY), Srikakulam, Thirupathi, Vijayawada, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam
AP ICET Answer Key
- Through the AP ICET answer key, candidates can determine their marks to be secured in the entrance exam.
- In the third week of May candidates can download the preliminary answer key.
- Candidate can apply for objection if a candidate has any objection regarding the preliminary key.
- The fourth week of May 2022 will be the last date to submit the objection on the preliminary key.
AP ICET Counselling 2022
Candidates will be called for the AP ICET Counselling round that cleared the entrance exam. Counselling will be held after the declaration of results. The seats will be allotted on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance exam. It is important for the candidates to appear in the counseling to get admission in the institutions.
Documents required during Admission
- Passing certificate with degree mark sheet
- AP ICET 2022 application form and admit card
- Candidates class 10th mark sheet
- Residential certificate
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
AP ICET Syllabus
- A Section includes Data Sufficiency, Problem Solving, Analytical Ability.
- B Section contains the Arithmetical Ability, Algebraically, Mathematical Ability and Geometrical Ability and Statistical Ability.
- C Section is prepared to assess the candidate’s communication ability, Computer Terminology, and Business, Reading Comprehension and Functional Grammar.
Check here official details: https://sche.ap.gov.in/