DU LLB 2022: Delhi University LLB Entrance Exam is a university level entrance examination. It is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) to offer admission in Law courses. After qualifying this exam, candidates can get admission in 3 years of LLB programme. DU LLB Application form will be available in the last week of April. Admission to LLB Courses is on the basis of Entrance Test. The authority will release several merit list to call candidates for admission. Check here all the details about DU LLB 2022 Entrance Exam such as exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, etc.
DU LLB 2022: Important Dates
|Starting of Registration||2nd week of June 2022|
|Last date tor register||4th week of June 2022|
|Admit card availability||4th week of June 2022|
|Entrance Exam on||1st week of July 2022|
|Results on||2nd week of July 2022|
|Group Discussion/Interview if any||2nd week of July 2022|
|Commencement of classes||3rd week of July 2022|
- Graduate / Post Graduate Degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or Foreign University recognized as equivalent by the University of Delhi.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying degree examination are also eligible to appear in the LL.B Entrance test.
- No candidate who has passed the LLB course from any University shall be allowed to take admission.
- No candidate on the rolls of LLB of any university shall be allowed to take admission in the LL.B course unless they get their admission cancelled.
- For Unreserved category candidates at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade point in the aggregate in the qualifying degree examination.
- At least 45% marks or an equivalent grade point for OBC/CW/PwD Category in the aggregate in the qualifying degree examination.
- For SC/ST Category at least 40% marks or an equivalent grade point in the aggregate in the qualifying degree examination.
DU LLB 2022 Application Form
Candidates are advised to fill the DU LLB Application form before the last date of submission. Candidates have to fill the application form through online mode only. The last date to fill the application form is the third week of May 2022. The application form that will be received after the due date will be rejected. There is no offline application form. After the submission of the fee, no changes will be allowed. You have to fill a new admission form with new id & password & submit fee again. The application fee can be submitted only through an online payment mode. Once scanned images uploaded cannot be changed. There is no need to send a hard copy of the application form anywhere, if required you will be notified.
- The application fee will be Rs.750/- for General and OBC candidates.
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates, the application fee will be Rs.300/-.
- Candidates can pay the fee through online mode.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- The language of the question paper will be English.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- There is Only Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam will have a total of 175 questions.
- 4 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- 1 marks will be deducted for each incorrect response.
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|English Language Comprehension||15 – 20|
|General Knowledge||20 – 25|
|Analytical Abilities||20 – 25|
|Legal Awareness and Aptitude||25 – 30|
DU LLB 2022 Counselling
Only the shortlisted candidates can take part in the DU LLB Counselling round. In the last week of July, the counselling is expected to be held. Candidates will get the seats according to rank-wise in the counselling round.
Documents Required during Counselling:
- Graduation Passing Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- 8 Passport Size Photograph
- Admit Card of Entrance Exam
- Age Certificate
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The syllabus will comprise the topics like Current Affairs, Reasoning and Analytical Abilities, English Language Comprehension, General Knowledge Legal Awareness, and Aptitude.
DU LLB 2022: Important Points
- Candidates can get the Admit Card from the official website of DU.
- No candidate can enter the examination hall without admit card.
- The answer key will also be available on the official website.
- Within 2 days of the conduction of exam, candidates can check the answer key.
- The candidate has an objection regarding the answer key, they can send an objection in writing to the Dean, Faculty of Law, the University of Delhi along with supporting documents.
- Candidates can check the result of DU LLB Entrance Exam on the online mode.
- The university will also publish the result in the Notice board of the Admission Committee, Faculty of Law.