DU LLB Application Form 2021: DU LLB Entrance Exam Application form releases in the last week of April, for admission in LLB. It is a state-level entrance exam conducted once every year to provide admission to Bachelors in Law. Candidates can get detailed information about DU LLB Application Form 2021 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
DU LLB Application Form 2021
- The online Application link will be provided here.
DU LLB 2021 Important Dates
|Online registration starts||Last week of April 2021|
|Online registration last date||3rd week of May 2021|
|Admit card released||1st week of June 2021|
|Conduction of entrance examination||3rd week of June 2021|
|Declaration of result||1st week of July 2021|
|Date of depositing admission fee||3rd week of July 2021|
DU LLB Application Form 2021
Candidates need to read the important details before filing the application form. Candidates who have completed their graduate or post-graduate degree from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University are eligible to apply. The applicants should have at least 50% marks or equivalent grade to apply for the entrance examination. The online application begins in the Last week of April 2021. The process of counseling will be conducted by the University of Delhi, the schedule of which will be updated here. The last date to apply is 3rd week of May 2021.
Stages of DU LLB Application Form 2021
The application form will be having following stages:
- Form Filling
- Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Process Application Fee
- Final Form Submission
Steps to fill DU LLB Application Form 2021
- Register online on the official website i.e. www.du.ac.in
- Fill in details such as Name, Parents/Guardians name, email address, password, and mobile number.
- On registration, candidates will be provided the application number.
- Using the application number and password, login and proceed to fill in the details.
- Fill all the required details accurately such as Category and Date of Birth, Degree Title, College/ University, Percentage in grades or marks.
- Upload scanned passport photograph, identity proof and signature in jpg/jpeg/png format only.
- The size of the Photograph should be between 50kb to 100kb and the dimension should be 100X130 pixels
- The size of the Signature should be 50kb and should in the dimension of 140X60 pixels.
- Upload scanned Aadhaar card/PAN card/Passport/Driving license of not more than 50kb in png/jpg/jpeg format.
- Process the application fee using a credit/debit card or online banking method.
- No changes will be allowed in the application form details, once the form is submitted.
- Read and check all the filled details for errors and spelling mistakes.
- Click submit and take the printout of the Application form for further reference.
- 250/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- 500/- for General and OBC candidates.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- The language of the question paper will be English.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Only Multiple Choice Questions will be asked.
- The exam will have total of 175 questions.
- 4 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- 1 marks will be deducted for each incorrect response.
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|English Language Comprehension||15 – 20|
|General Knowledge||20 – 25|
|Analytical Abilities||20 – 25|
|Legal Awareness and Aptitude||25 – 30|
- Candidates must have completed the Bachelor Degree with any specialization from the either University of Delhi or any other equivalent University with the minimum 50% marks (45% for OBC and PH candidates and 40% for SC/ST candidates).
- Students who have appeared for their Degree Course Final exam are also eligible to appear.
- No upper age limit is applicable to pursue LLB program.
DU LLB Application Form 2021: Important Points
- No one can enter the examination hall without admit card.
- Within 2 days of the conduction of exam, candidates can check the answer key.
- The result can also be displayed in the Noticeboard of the Admission Committee, Faculty of Law.
- Candidates will be allotted the seats according to rank-wise in the counseling round.