GPAT Application Form 2021: To select the most appropriate applicants for admission to postgraduate pharmacy courses, NTA will conduct GPAT. The application form for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) will be released in the month of October. GPAT score is being used by all AICTE approved Institutions/University Departments and Constituent Colleges. GPAT Score is also considered for providing scholarships and other financial assistance in the field of Pharmacy. Candidates can get detailed information about GPAT Application Form 2021 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
GPAT Registration 2021
- The registration for GPAT 2021 will be started from 1st week of November 2020.
- GPAT 2021 Online Registration Link will be updated here.
GPAT 2021 Important Dates
|Online GPAT Registration Start Date||1st week of November 2020|
|Closing of registration||last week of November 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||last week of December 2020|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of January 2021|
|Objection Tracker||Last week of January 2021|
|The announcement of the Results||1st week of February 2021|
|All India Merit List||2nd week of February 2021|
GPAT Application Form 2021 Details
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The online application form has been released on 1st November 2020. Students can get GPAT Application Form 2021 through online mode only. Before final submission, verify all the details filled in the application form. No facility to change/modify details in the application form will be provided later on. Take a printout of the completed application form for future reference. The registration process was continued until the 30th of November 2020.
Steps to fill GPAT Application Form 2021
- Visit the official website to fill the GPAT Application Form 2021. (Link will be provided here)
- Create your account and register yourself by entering all the requisite details.
- Log in using email Id and password, after a successful registration.
- The next step is to pay the application fee.
- Pay the prescribed application fee and proceed towards filling of personal details, academic details, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of the signature and photograph.
- The size of the signature must be 60×90 (≤30 KB).
- The size of the photograph must be 140×160 (≤60 KB).
- Finally, submit the application form.
GPAT Application Form 2021 Application Fee
|GEN/OBC Applicants||Rs. 1400/- + Bank Charges|
|SC/ST/PWD Applicants||Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges|
GPAT Application Form 2021 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: Computer Based Test (CBT) where questions will be shown on a computer screen.
- Maximum Marks: There will be total 125 questions carrying 500 marks.
- Type of Questions: Multiple-choice questions only.
- Medium: The medium of the test paper will be English only.
- Marking Scheme: Each right answer will carry 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: The wrong answer will result in negative marking.
- For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- Question not attempted will result in zero marks.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
- Students must be an Indian citizen.
- Students must hold the 4 years of Bachelor’s Degree in B. Pharma.
- Students who have the B. Pharma lateral entry-degree are also eligible to apply.
- There is no minimum or the maximum age limit to appear in the GPAT exam.
- Those who are in the final year of B. Pharma course are eligible for appearing the exam.
GPAT Application Form 2021: Important Points
- GPAT is held once in a year.
- Those who have passed the 4 years of bachelor’s degree in pharmacy and those who are in the final year of qualifying exam are eligible to apply.
- There is no age criterion to appear in the test.
- You can register through online mode.
- You can select up to 3 cities in order of your preferences.
- The GPAT scorecard will be valid for three years.