IIFT Application Form 2019: Eligibility, Dates & How to Apply
IIFT Application Form 2019 will be started in the month of July 2018. To provide admissions to admission to students in MBA in International Business (IB), Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) releases IIFT Application Form 2019. IIFT is one of the premium institutions in India. Students seeking admission in IIFT have to qualify the IIFT entrance exam. Candidates can get detailed information about IIFT Application Form 2019 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
IIFT Application Form 2019
- IIFT Online Application link will be updated here.
IIFT 2019: Important Dates
|Starting of application form||3rd week of July 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||1st week of Sept 2018|
|Last date to obtain application form though post or from IIFT Counter||1st week of Sept 2018|
|Last date for Receipt application form||1st week of Sept 2018|
|Last date for obtaining and receiving the application form for Foreign Nationals/NRIs/Children of NRIs||3rd week of Feb 2019|
|Admit Card||3rd week of Nov 2018|
|Examination Date||4th week of Nov 2018|
|Result||4th week of Dec 2018|
|GD, Interview and Essay Writing on||Jan/Feb 2019|
IIFT Application Form 2019
The application form will be started in the month of July 2018. Students may obtain the application form through online and offline mode. Candidates can also get the application from the IIFT counter. Students those belong to the SC/ST/PH/OBC (non-creamy layer) categories have to send the printout of the online application form along with self attested Caste certificate by speed post/ registered post/courier to the official address. Candidates can submit the online & offline application form in the month of September 2018.
Steps to fill IIFT Application Form 2019
- You have to visit the website of IIFT to fill the application form.
- Click on the “Apply Now” and select the category under which you are applying.
- Register first to fill the application form.
- Enter all the details required in the registration form and submit it.
- Students will receive a unique application number on their registered E-mail ID, after registration.
- Login to your account, with the generated application number and password.
- Fill all the necessary details like personal, educational, course & other required details carefully
- Make the application fee payment through online or offline mode.
- Upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature in a jpg/jpeg format.
- The size of the images should not be more than 50kb.
- After the fee payment process, candidates should take printout of the application for further use.
- General candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.1550/-.
- For SC/ST candidates, the application fee is Rs.775/-.
- For Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI, the application fee is US $ 80 (INR Rs. 4500/-).
- The fee payment can be done through online mode (Credit card/Debit card (VISA/Master)).
- The fee payment can also be done through offline mode (Demand Draft).
- The DD should be drawn in favor of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delhi.
The exam will be held in pen-paper mode. Duration of the test will be 2 hours. There will be 4 sections in the test, which are as follow:
- English Comprehension
- General Knowledge & Awareness
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Analysis
|Sections||Part||No. of Questions||Total||Marks per Question|
- Students must be Indian nationals. Foreign nationals are also eligible to apply.
- Students must hold the bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in above qualifying examination (45% marks for reserved categories candidate).
- There is no age limit to appear in this exam.
- Students appearing in the final year examination of graduation can also apply.
- But students have to submit the proof of passing the qualifying exam by the October 2018.
IIFT Application Form 2019: Important Points
- You can get the application form through the IIFT Counter.
- You can change the exam centre by sending a written request letter with prescribed requisite fee of Rs. 550/-.
- Students can pay the application fee through Credit card/Debit card or through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delhi.
- The application fee is mentioned in the above section of “Registration Fee”.
- Foreign candidates are also eligible to apply.