MAH CET Application Form 2021 will be available from the fourth week of January 2021. To offer admission in MBA/MMS professional PG degree courses, Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra releases MAH CET Application Form 2021. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is one of the state level entrance tests organized once in a year. Candidates will be able to get admission in government and private colleges of Maharashtra state through this examination. Candidates can get detailed information about MAH CET Application Form 2021 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
MAH CET Application Form 2021: Important Dates
|Commencement of application form||4th week of January 2021|
|Last date of online application form||3rd week of February 2021|
|Last date to print application form||1st week of March 2021|
|Date of examination||2nd week of March 2021|
MAH CET Application Form 2021 Details
Candidates can access the application form through online mode only from the fourth week of January 2021. Fill the details in the application form according to the guidelines given by the authority. At the time of filling the application form, candidates should keep ready with the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format to upload. No need to send the print copy of filled-in application form. Keep the print copy of the application form with you for future use. Candidates have to take the printout of the submitted application form till the first week of March 2021. Candidates can fill the application form till the third week of February 2021.
Steps to fill MAH CET Application Form 2021
- Go to the official website to fill MAH CET Application Form 2021.
- On home page, click on ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Click on ‘New Registration’ tab to register application form.
- Enter all the required details like your Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on ‘Save and Next’ button to fill application form in next sitting.
- Validate your details and save the filled details by clicking the ‘Validate your details‘ and ‘Save & Next‘ button.
- Next step is to upload the photograph and signature.
- Upload the photograph and signature according to the guidelines.
- Click on the ‘Preview’ tab to preview and verify the application form before the final submission.
- After that, click on ‘Final Submit‘ after verifying and ensuring all filled-in details.
- Next, you have to pay the application fee.
- Click on ‘Payment‘ tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit‘ button after completing the payment procedure.
- An e-receipt will be generated, on the successful completion of the transaction.
- Take the printout of the e-receipt and online application Form.
The application fee is mentioned below:
|For Open Category candidates of Maharashtra state, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J&K Migrants candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For reserved category candidates||Rs. 800/-|
- Candidates can submit the online application form fee trough online payment gateway only.
- No other mode will be accepted to submit the fee.
- The application fee will be non-refundable in any circumstances.
- The exam will be held through online mode.
- Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- The question paper will be asked in the English language.
- 200 questions of 200 marks will be asked in the exam.
- 150 minutes will be allotted for the complete exam.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
|Topics||No. of Questions||Marks per Question||Maximum Marks|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||50||1||50|
- Candidates should have a minimum of three years of bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any of the AIU/UGC recognized universities with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam (45% in case of reserved category candidates of Maharashtra state only).
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.