NEST Application Form 2019: NISER Online Application Form 2019
For admission in M.Sc. integrated programme, National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) & University of Mumbai releases NEST Application Form 2019 (National Entrance Screening Test). NISER conducts this entrance test in 59 cities all over the country. It is a national level entrance examination. The online application form is available from 7th January 2019 to 11th March 2019. Candidates can get detailed information about NEST Application Form 2019 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
NEST Application Form 2019
- NEST 2019 Online Application Link will be updated Here
NEST 2019 Important Dates
|Release of Notification||3rd January 2019|
|Online Application Start||7th January 2019|
|Last date of Application||11th March 2019|
|Admit Card||4th week of April 2019|
|Exam Date||1st June 2019|
|Results||17th June 2019|
NEST Application Form 2019 Details
Candidates can fill and submit the NEST Application Form 2019 application form online mode only. The Registration will be started from 7th January 2019 through online mode only. The NEST Application Form 2019 will not be available in offline mode. Candidates must read the NEST online application procedure carefully, before filling the application form. Candidates have to upload scanned images of signature and photograph. Candidates are advised to keep the printout of the filled application form for further use. The last date to apply for the NEST exam is 11th March 2019.
Steps to fill NEST Application Form 2019
- Visit the website to fill the application form.
- Register yourself by entering your basic details.
- You will receive an email regarding confirming the registration in the registered email id, after filling the basic details.
- Confirm the registration.
- Log in with the registered email id & password.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill all the required information such as personal information, choice of exam centres acentersemic details.
- Click on the save & proceed button to the next page.
- Note down your application number for future use.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph & signature of size maximum 100 KB each in the JPEG format.
- Submit your application fee through the online payment gateway.
- Verify your all filled details properly & click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for future use.
- For male candidates of General/OBC category = Rs.1200/- and
- For male SC/ST candidates = Rs. 600/-
- For Female, SC/ST and PwD category candidates = Rs. 500/-
- Candidates can pay the application fee through Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
- Pattern: OMR and Objective Type
- Merit Calculation: Only three highest scored sections was considered for merit calculation.
- Negative Marking: For Subjects only
- Candidates should pass the 12th standard examination from any recognized board with science stream, i.e. Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics in classes XI and XII.
- Candidates must obtain minimum 60% marks in aggregate (or equivalent grade) in 10+2 level or equivalent examination (55% for SC/ST/PwD categories).
- Candidates must be born on or after 1st August 1998 (for GEN & OBC Candidates).
- There is 5 years relaxation in age limit for SC/ST/PwD Candidates.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
|Type of category||CBS||NISER|
|PD (part of other categories)||01||05|
NEST Application Form 2019: Important Points
- You can retrieve the forgotten password by using the link “Oops! I forget my password” given on the login page.
- An email-ID must be required for filling the application form.
- You can upload your scanned images at the very last stage. It is mandatory for the completion of the application procedure.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the application form.
- For General/OBC, candidates must born on or after 1st August 1998 & for SC/ST/PwD candidates, there are 5 years of age relaxation.
- Follow the instruction to crop the pictures & re-upload by clicking the “Select Photo” or “Select Signature” button.
- You can make payment only through online mode.