AP POLYCET Counselling 2023: Department of Technical Education, Andhra Pradesh will manage the AP POLYCET Counselling 2023. The Document verification process is conducted through offline mode. The Department of Technical Education is conducted for providing admission to various polytechnic courses in the field of engineering/ non-engineering. Qualified candidates can appear for the counseling process. Those have qualified the exam can appear in the web counseling process for admission into diploma courses. Seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of rank. For more details about AP POLYCET Counselling 2023, candidates can read the following article.
AP POLYCET Counselling 2023 Important Dates
|From Rank 1 to 45000
|4th week of May 2023
|From Rank 45001 to the Last Rank
|Last week of May 2023
|Change of Options Rank 1 to Last
|31st May 2023
|Release of allotments on web
|2nd June 2023
AP POLYCET Counselling 2023
Counseling process consists of document verification, choice filling seat allotment & report at the college. Documents can be verified at the helpline center via offline mode & choice filling is done through online mode from the website. Seats are allotted to candidates on the basis of rank. Candidates who get a seat allotment process they have reported at the allotted college in a given time period
Check here: Polytechnic Admission 2023
AP POLYCET Counselling 2023 Procedure
- Documents will be verified at the Help Line Centers (HLC) in a given time period as the category.
- It is compulsory to verify the documents at Help-Line Centre after verification.
- After the Candidates Certificate verification process, Candidates have to fill colleges as per their preferences.
- Candidates will get course codes & polytechnic colleges along with courses via online mode on the website.
- Candidates can list out polytechnic, the basis of course codes & polytechnic codes.
- In the blank form, Candidates should priority number with a list of courses.
- Authority Provide the seat to candidates on the rank & category.
- The result of seat allotment has been released through the online mode on the website.
- The allotment letter has to download from the website.
- All the allotment details send to the registered mobile number.
- All detail send to the Candidate’s registered mobile number.
- Candidates will get the seat to have to report via a self-reporting system and report the allotted college also with the downloaded allotment letter.
- Reporting at the allotted college and Reporting through a self-reporting system is alone not sufficient to get a seat.
- In any conditions candidates fail to report in a given time period, then allotment will be canceled.
- The candidate will not claim for allotment of seats.
Documents required for counseling
- Candidates have to carry all the original documents for certificate verification and the admission process
- 10th and 12th mark sheet, certificate or Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Cast certificate
- NCC/CAP/PH/Sport/Minority/Anglo-India Certificate