AP LAWCET Counselling 2020: The AP LAWCET Counselling is organized by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur. Candidates will be given admissions in Law courses such as 3 years and 5 years LLB and BL through AP LAWCET Counselling. Admission to the college is dependent on the recognition or affiliation by option for college and statutory bodies which are exercised by the counselling. Seats will be allotted as per the candidate’s rank, availability of seats in colleges & filled choices. Candidates can read the article given below to get more information about AP LAWCET Counselling 2020.
AP LAWCET Counselling 2020: Important Dates
|LLB||From Rank||To Rank||Dates (Web options)|
|3 years||1||2400||October 2020|
|3 years||2401||4800||October 2020|
|3 years||4801||Last rank||October 2020|
|5 years||1||Last rank||October 2020|
|LLM||1||Last rank||October 2020|
AP LAWCET Counselling 2020
The Counselling will be started in the month of June 2020. Students according to their rank in the rank list will be invited for the counselling process. Candidates have to fill their choices of colleges for admission. For providing admission, seats will be allotted as per the candidate’s rank, availability of seats in colleges & filled choices. For the admission to 85% of the seats is dependent on the reserved for local aspirants. Admission to 15% of the seats will be unreserved of the specified in Andhra Pradesh Educational Institution order 1974 as amended.
- Visit the official website.
- Candidates need to register to participate in counselling
- Fill all the required details to register.
- Pay the counselling fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- The fee will be Rs. 500/-for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates may note that the fee is non-refundable.
- The option selection page will open.
- Enter your login details and select the college and courses/stream of the order of your preference.
- Select the college and subject according to the rank in the merit list.
- An OTP will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number.
- Submit the choice using the OTP.
- The confirmation of the course and college will be sent to the candidate’s mobile number.
Center for Counselling
|Ananthapuramu||Sri Krishnadevaraya University|
|Guntur||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Srikakulam||Dr BR Ambedkar University|
|Tirupati||SV University (old MBA building)|
|Visakhapatnam||Andhra University, Counselling Center|
Documents required for AP LAWCET Counselling 2020
- AP LAWCET 2020 rank card/hall ticket and Hall ticket.
- Degree Certificate of the Qualifying Examination
- Mark sheet of SSC \ Intermediate or equivalent\ Qualifying Examination
- Integrated Community Certificate/ Classification certificates for SC/ ST/ OBC
- 6 color passport-sized photos
- Residence of official deal with
- Income certifications or Ration card
- Sports/ PH/ NCC/ CAP Certificate if any
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Check here AP LAWCET official website: https://sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET/