APRCET Result 2021: Andhra University, Visakhapatnam will declare the result for the Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test. The APRCET Result 2021 will be declared at the official website andhrauniversity.edu.in. The admission will be given to Ph.D. and M.Phil. program for both full time and part-time candidates based on the test. Candidates will get admission to 14 universities in the Andhra Pradesh State. Candidates can check APRCET Result 2021 from the details given below.
APRCET Result 2021: Important Dates
|Date of examination||3rd week of August 2021|
|Results Date||1st week of October 2021|
|Interview||To be Notified|
|Final Result||To be Notified|
APRCET Result 2021
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Aspirants who participated in the exam will be waiting for APRCET Result 2021. As per the given schedule above, candidates can check the result from the official website. There will be interview/counseling after the declaration of the result. We will also provide the details of Counseling Schedule and Dates.
Steps to check APRCET Result 2021
- Visit official website andhrauniversity.edu.in.
- Find the direct link of the latest announced result.
- Click on Andhra University APRCET Result 2021 link.
- Submit your registration number and password.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- An Entrance Test shall be with qualifying marks as 50% for open category candidates and 45% for BC/ST/SC/PWD categories.
- Qualified candidates will be called for the interview/viva voce by the concerned University department.
- The interview is for 20 marks.
- The admission committee will give ranks/final marks awarded out of 200 after clubbing the marks of entrance exam and Interview.
- The qualified students will attend the interview after the release of the result.
- The concerned University Department will conduct the interview.
- It is mandatory for candidates to attend the viva voce to seek start research work.
- Candidates will discuss the research interest/area through a presentation before a duly constituted Interview Committee.