APSCHE Degree Admission 2024: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will soon going to organize a degree admission procedure for those students who wish to get admission into UG courses offered by the Degree Colleges in the State is to encourage merit, attain excellence, curb malpractices, implement reservations, conduct fair, non-discriminatory and merit-based admissions on a transparent basis in the superior interests and welfare of the student group of people
APSCHE Degree Admission notification will be released soon. Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will soon invite an online application form from eligible and talented students. Further details are given below.APSCHE will issue an Admission Notification. The application form will be released, and those who think themselves eligible can apply for Post Non-Professional (Online Mode) Courses from the first week of January 2024 to the third week of January 2024. Further details are given below.
APSCHE Degree Admission 2024 Dates
|Notification||1st week of January 2024|
|Phase I Registrations||1st week of January 2024 to 3rd week of January 2024|
|Web options||1st week of January 2024 to 3rd week of January 2024|
|Dates of operation of HLCs for Phase-I||January 2024|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||2nd week of January 2024|
|Phase I Seat allotment||3rd week of January 2024|
|Online self-reporting/reporting at college by students||3rd week of January 2024 to the last week of January 2024|
Before applying for the AP Degree Online Admission 2024-21, applicants should fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down by AP Government.
Students who have completed the 10+2 from AP or any other recognized board can apply for any of the courses
APSCHE Degree Admission 2024 Application Fee
|OC/BC category candidates||Rs.200/-|
|SC/ST category candidates||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of payment
- Payment should be made online by credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- For making the payment should follow the “Pay Processing Fee” link on the website.
APSCHE Application Process
- Visit the Official site of the APSCHE website.
- Click on to AP Non-Professional notification 2024 notification on the Home screen.
- Read the Notification
- Press on to Online Registration for Non-Professional -2024
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the application form and pay the registration fee then upload the documents.
- Finally, press on to submit button and print the registration form.
Verification of Certificates
- On successful payment of the processing fee, the Application Number and Password will be provided through SMS to the Mobile number furnished at the time of filing the Pre Registration Page.
- By pressing on to the link of “Click here for Submitting the Application Details” the Online Application shall be filled.
- Photo and sign need to be uploaded.
- For candidates whose certificate data is incomplete, an SMS will be sent to attend for confirmation of certificates at HLC.
- By entering the Application Number, DOB, and password students can exercise the options from the Internet facility available at Home/Internet Café/Helpline Center.
- For students whose data is incomplete, their data will not be displayed. Such students need to report to Help Line Centre and get the data verified and proceed for option entry.