AP ePass Scholarship 2024: AP ePass scholarship is for the students of 5th-8th, 9th-10th, and also for the B.Tech students. The application date for the scholarship program will be released shortly and the candidates will be able to apply online for the AP ePass scholarship. However, before applying, you must check whether you are eligible to apply for the scholarship or not. So, you can get all the important details related to the AP ePass scholarship from this article.
Overview of AP ePass Scholarship 2024
|Scholarship offered by||Govt. of Andhra Pradesh|
|Scholarship Name||AP ePass Scholarship|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Application Date||It Will be updated soon|
The candidates who are interested to apply for the AP ePass scholarship 2024 must check the eligibility required to apply for. Here, you can check who is eligible to apply for the scholarship and who is not eligible to apply for it.
Who is eligible to apply?
- The students who belong to SC/ST categories (whose annual parental income is Rs. 2 Lakhs or below) and BC, EBC, and Disables Welfare students (whose parental income is Rs. 1 Lakhs or below) are eligible to apply for AP ePass scholarship.
- The students whose attendance is at least 75% at the end of each quarter.
Who is not eligible to apply?
- The students belong to other categories than SC/ST/BC/EBC/ Disabled.
- SC/ST candidates (whose parental income is more than 2 Lakhs & BC/ EBC/Disabled (whose parental income is more than 1 Lakhs).
- The students who are pursuing part-time courses, and online courses are not eligible to apply for the AP ePass scholarship.
- The applicants admitted under Sponsored seats, Mgmt. Quota seats.
- The candidates who are drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount per annum are also ineligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The students of BC, EBC & Disabled categories who are studying the courses offered by Open Universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS cannot apply.
- EBC candidates who are studying in intermediate or equivalent courses.
How to apply for the AP ePass Scholarship 2024?
AP ePass is an excellent opportunity for students who want to get an education to fulfill their dreams. Every year many students grab this opportunity and apply for the scholarship program offered by the Govt, of Andhra Pradesh. If you are also interested to apply for the scholarship, so you can follow the steps to apply for it.
The application process for New Applicants
- Visit the official website of the AP ePass Scholarship https://epass.apcfss.in/
- Now, click on the Student Services option and a new page will open with the list of student services in AP.
- Click on the relevant option you want to apply for.
- Enter all the required details such as Hall ticket No., DOB, year of passing, etc.
- Also, upload the necessary documents needed by the authority.
- After completion of the application, you have to click on submit.
- On submission of the application, a system-generated application form will appear on the screen. Here you can verify the filled-in details once again and save the copy for future reference.
The application process for Renewal of AP ePass
- Log in to the official website https://epass.apcfss.in/
- Find out your application number link and start filling up the details.
- Fill in all the details such as academic year, year of passing, DOB, etc.
- Click on the search link.
- After this, the renewal application form will appear on the screen with the details of the applicants.
- Here you can update the details and submit the form for renewal of your application.
Necessary Documents for AP ePass Scholarship
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Income Certificate
- Secondary long memo
- 12th long memo
- Photographs of the applicants
- Signature of the applicants
- An affidavit from the parents if the applicant is a minor
AP ePass Scholarship Rewards
Andhra Pradesh Govt. has different scholarships for eligible students. Here, you will get to know the different AP ePass scholarships and their rewards.
|Pre-Matric Scholarship (For SC/ST/BC & Disabled Welfare Students, AP)||Reimbursement of tuition fees & maintenance charges or mess charges|
|Post-Matric Scholarship (For SC/ST/BC & Disabled Welfare Students, AP)||The scholarship amount ranges from Rs. 182/- to 962/- monthlyfor10 months|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship (For Minority Community Students, AP)||
|Post-Matric Scholarship (For Minority Community Students, AP)||The amount will range from Rs. 240/- to Rs. 962/- per month for 10 months|
|Veda Vyasa Scheme (For Vedic Education (VV-VE), AP)||The amount will range from Rs. 1000/- to Rs. 3000/- Monthly|
|Gayathri Scheme (For Academic Excellence (GS-AE), AP)||The amount will range from Rs. 7,500/- to Rs. 20,000/-|
|Bharati Scheme for Education (BSE), AP||Scholarship amounts will range from Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 20,000/-|
|NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Scholarship Scheme (For BC & EBC students)||Will receive financial assistance up to 10 Lakhs|
|Chandranna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme||
|NTR Vidyonnathi Scheme||
|Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship, AP||Scholarship benefits up to 1 Lakhs to 3 Lakhs|
|Vidyadhan- Andhra Intermediate Scholarship program||Scholarship amount will range from Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- per annum.|
If you have any further queries, you can visit the official website https://epass.apcfss.in/.