Aryabhatta Knowledge University Admission 2023: Admission to various UG and PG courses is provided by Aryabhatta Knowledge University offers. Established by the Government of Bihar, the university promotes professional education related to technical, management, medical, and allied professional education. Candidate can apply for the exam on the official website of the university only if they fulfill the eligibility criteria and academic qualification exam. The admission will be on the basis of the entrance exam conducted by the University itself. Get more details about Aryabhatta Knowledge University Admission 2023 in the following article.
AKU M.Sc, M.Tech & Ph.D Admission 2023 Details
|Last date for applications submission||January 2023|
|Admit card available on the website||January 2023|
|Date of entrance test||January 2023|
|Date of interview||January 2023|
|Declaration of result and admission||January 2023|
|Date of induction meet||January 2023|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Online Application Form||Apply Here|
Aryabhatta Knowledge University Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Course||Last Date||Test Date|
|B.Ed||To be announced||To be announced|
|M.Ed||3rd week of March 2023||3rd week of April 2023|
|B.Sc Nursing||4th week of June 2023||2nd week of July 2023|
|B.Sc Post Nursing||4th week of June 2023||2nd week of June 2023|
For Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Passed (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) and English individually and obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB.
- Candidates of State Open School and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central/ State Government having science subjects and English only are also eligible.
- The candidate shall be medically fit.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years.
For Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Qualified GNM candidate.
- Candidate must complete 6 months of internship.
- Candidate must be registered under any NURSES REGISTRATION COUNCIL and bear Registration Number.
- The Maximum age for admission shall not be Greater than 50 years.
For B.Ed Course
- Passed Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanity/ Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with a specialization in Science and Mathematics with minimum qualifying percentage.
- The reserved categories (SC/ST only) candidates will get a relaxation in the qualifying marks.
- Passed B.Ed./ B.A.B.Ed., B.Sc.B.Ed./ B.El.Ed./ D.El.Ed with at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade.
- Candidates belonging to other than Bihar State shall not be given benefits of reservation policies.
Aryabhatta Knowledge University Admission 2023: Application Form
There will be a separate application form for different courses on the official website, akuexam.net. Fill separate application forms for a different course. The application form must be submitted with the application fee. Keep ready all the certificates and documents required for applying for that particular course. Follow the instruction as per the course for filling the application form.
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions
- The medium of Question Paper will be English & Hindi both
- 1 for correct answer and 0 for the incorrect answer will be given
- The total no. of Questions will be 100
- Total Marks – 100
|D||Aptitude, English, General Knowledge and Fundamental Mathematics||25|
For Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Exam
|A||General Awareness & Teaching Aptitude||25|
|C||Subject Knowledge up to class Xth||25|
|D||Language Proficiency (English & Hindi)||25|
|A||Education in Emerging
|B||Development of Learners and Teaching
|C||Development of Education System in