Assam CEE Counselling 2023: Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Assam will organize CEE Counselling through offline mode. Admission to various professional courses offered by the engineering colleges of Assam will be given through Assam CEE Counselling 2023. The selection of candidates is done on the merit of Assam entrance examination. The qualified candidates of Assam CEE exam can only participate in the counselling. Candidates have to fill the college preference in the counselling rounds in which they want to get admission. Attend the counselling in person along with the original documents. Further details about Assam CEE Counselling 2023 can be checked from the article given below.
Assam CEE Counselling 2023: Important Dates
|Exam Date||2nd or 3rd week of May 2023|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of Jun 2023|
|Counselling Date||Updated Soon|
Assam CEE Counselling 2023
For BE/B. Tech courses, candidates should submit Counselling Form at the time of counselling. Candidates have to select the colleges and streams according to their preferences in counselling round. The courses offered according to the rules prepared for the respective courses. Allocation of seats is on the basis of availability of seat in various colleges and reserved categories. Below are given the steps to participate in Counselling.
Steps of Assam CEE Counselling 2023
- Pay the Counseling Fee to participate in Assam CEE Counselling 2023.
- Candidates will be called as per the Rank in CEE category wise.
- Report to the Counseling Team.
- You will be not allowed to take part in the Counseling Process without Original documents.
- The process of Branch and Institution will be strictly on the basis of CEE Rank and reservation.
- Computerized Entry of Admission Details
- Reporting to Counseling Committee.
- Seat Allotment Letter will be issued.
- Reporting to respective allocated Institution on the date fixed.
- Pay the Admission Fee and fulfil remaining admission formalities.
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate should be a permanent resident of Assam with a compulsory spent period of time of minimum 20 years.
- For officer’s children, it is necessary to study 7th class to 12th class from Assam board.
- Those belonging to reserved categories will get relaxation up to 3 years in upper age limit.
- Candidates should be 10+2 qualified with merits at least 50% (45% in case candidate belongs to a reserved category) in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, English, and Biology/Mathematics.
- The age of the candidate will lie between 17 to 24 years as on 31st December 2023.
For Engineering Degree Courses:
- Applying candidates must appear in 12th or equivalent from recognized board/university with 50% marks (45% for SC and 40% for ST candidates).
- Candidates must qualify the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
Documents Required for Assam CEE Counselling 2023
- CEE Admit Card 2023
- Caste/Category Certificate
- Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC)
- Academic Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and admit card
- 4 Copies of Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Character Certificate from Head of the Institution Last Attended
- 10th Admit Card/Pass Certificate issued by Board/ Council (for age proof)
- University adopted the various methods for selection of the candidate in various courses.
- The list of the selected candidates will be put on the notice board of the department.
- The selection will be on the merit base, through entrance test and from personal interview decided by the university on a regular basis.
- No candidate will be intimated individually about the admission procedure.
- Candidates will also have to attend the interview on the prescribed date and venue by the head of the department.
Colleges Participating in Assam CEE
- T.S., Mirza
- Kaziranga University, Jorhat
- Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat
- Assam Engineering College, Guwahati
- Assam Down Town University, Guwahati
- Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar
- Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat
- Royal School of Engineering and Technology, Guwahati
- Scholar’s Institute of Technology & Management, Guwahati
- Gauhati University Institute of Science & Technology, Guwahati
- Dibrugarh University Institute of Science & Technology, Dibrugarh
- Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Management & Technology, Guwahati
- School of Engineering & Technology, Don Bosco University, Guwahati
- Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Management & Technology, Tezpur (under PPP mode)
Official Website: https://dte.assam.gov.in/