BITSAT Counselling 2023: Candidates, who scored the minimum qualifying marks in the BITSAT test, will be eligible to appear in the counseling process. During the counseling process, candidates can mark their preferences from the list of associated colleges and institutions. Candidates will be offered admission to eligible applicants in the 1st year of numerous UG & PG courses. Get all the important information about BITSAT Counselling 2023 in the article below carefully.
BITSAT Counselling 2023: Important Dates
|Exam (CBT) Schedule||3rd week of May 2023|
|Apply for admission to the institute||1st week of May 2023|
|Release of Admit List/Wait List||3rd week of June 2023|
|Filling of Application Form for Counselling||3rd week of June 2023|
|Result of Iteration Round 1||4th week of June 2023|
|Final Date for Payment of Fees||4th week of June 2023|
|Rounds||Announcement of Iteration||Closing date for payment of balance fee from the waiting list|
|Second||1st week of July 2023||2nd week of July 2023|
|Third||2nd week of July 2023||3rd week of July 2023|
|Forth||3rd week of July 2023||4th week of July 2023|
|Fifth||4th week of July 2023||1st week of August 2023|
BITSAT Counselling 2023
The Counseling process will be held for BITS campuses (Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad). There will be three rounds of counseling conducted. Those candidates who have gained higher ranks will be invited to attend the first round of counseling.
- Visit the official website bitsadmission.com
- Find the link for “admission to Integrated First Degree Programmes” and click on it.
- Complete the Application form by providing all the required details.
- Candidates will also have to fill the educational details of class 12.
- Select the order of preferences available in BITS.
- Check the details while submitting, as the BITSAT admission form once submitted cannot be edited.
- Candidates must be careful about the information filled by them.
Documents Required for BITSAT Counselling 2023
- Counseling call letter in original and its photocopy
- Caste certificate, in case applicable
- Rank/Score Card
- Bank draft of the requisite amount of fee
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets with two attested photocopies
- Two passport size photographs
- Passed higher secondary or equivalent examination from a recognized board is required to apply for BITSAT Counselling 2023.
- The qualifying exam should be passed with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English subject to apply for all the programs (except B.Pharm).
- Candidates must have qualified higher secondary or equivalent with PCB or PCM group for B.Pharm with English as a subject.
- The applicants should have scored 75% in PCB or PCM groups.
- They also need to have secured 60% marks separately in each of the three subjects.
- The appearing candidates in the qualifying examination can also apply.
- At K.K Birla Goa Campus– BE (Computer science, Chemical, Instrumentation & mechanical, electrical & electronics)
- At Pilani Campus– BE (Chemical, computer science, civil, electrical & electronics, electronics & instrumentation, manufacturing & mechanical)/ B.Pharm/ M.Sc (Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Economics, Mathematics, General Studies, Physics)
- At Hyderabad Campus– BE (Chemical, electronics & communication, computer science, mechanical & manufacturing, electrical & electronics, civil, electronics & instrumentation)/ B.Pharm/ M.Sc (Mathematics, Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Physics & economics)