Assam Polytechnic 2023: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) of Assam conducts the Assam Polytechnic for the interested applicant to attain the diploma program in polytechnic colleges in the state of Assam. The candidate must pass the Assam Polytechnic or Assam Polytechnic PAT state level entrance exam for the admission. After passing the entrance test, students will be eligible to take admission into various polytechnic colleges or institutions situated in the state of Assam. Through this article, the applicant can get details about Assam Polytechnic 2023.
Assam Polytechnic 2023 Important Dates
|Start the Online Registration||1st week of March 2023|
|The end date of the Online Registration||4th week of April 2023|
|Release the Admit Card||May 2023|
|Announcement of the Exam||2nd week of May 2023|
|Result declaration||1st week of June 2023|
|Start the Counselling||1st week of July 2023|
- Applying candidates have Permanent residence in Assam & have a domicile certificate of Assam.
- SC/ST applicants must have been born on or after 1 Aug 1999 and on or after 1 Aug 1996.
- The upper age limit should be 20 years and 6 months as of 31 December 2023 for institutions located outside Assam.
- Passed minimum 10th/ H.S.L.C. or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Passed with Science and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in the 10th
- In the 10th class, General students must have secured 40% marks; SC- 35% marks; ST – 33% marks.
- The applicant must be physically and mentally fit.
Assam Polytechnic 2023 Application Form
Interested applicants can apply through online mode only. To fill application form no other mode is accepted. To avoid last-minute mistakes Candidates are advised to fill the application form earlier without waiting for the last date. First Applicant checks the complete eligibility criterion before filling the application form. The application form of Assam Polytechnic 2023 will be made available in online mode. The Assam Polytechnic application process consists of various steps – filling form details, uploading of images, online registration, and fee payment. For the further admission process, Candidates after completion of the application process must take out the printout of the form.
- The applicant can pay the application after complete the registration process by debit/credit card or via net banking.
- Through the offline mode, applicants can pay the application fee at any branch of State Bank of India via the Challan.
- The application fee will be Rs. 400/ To take admission into various polytechnic colleges or institutions situated in the state of Assam.
- Assam Polytechnic 2023 will be conducted through offline mode.
- For the candidates, there will be 100 questions in MCQ format.
- Total Time: Two for solving the question paper hours will be given.
- The applicant receives one mark for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking for wrong responses.
|Tezpur||Dhemaji Polytechnic, Silapathar|
|Golaghat||Sonitpur Polytechnic, Dhekiajuli|
|HRH the PoWIET, Jorhat||Dibrugarh Polytechnic, Dibrugarh|
|Diphu Polytechnic, Diphu||PCPS Girls’ Polytechnic, Guwahati|
|Nowgong Polytechnic, Nagaon||Baksa Polytechnic, Belguri Pathar|
|Sibsagar Polytechnic, Demow||Assam Textile Institute, Guwahati|
|Silchar Polytechnic, Silchar||Mangaldoi( Centres to be notified)|
|Barpeta Polytechnic, Barpeta||Bongaigaon Polytechnic, Bongaigaon|
|Karimganj Polytechnic, Maizgaon||Goalpara Polytechnic, Goalpara East|
|Nalbari Polytechnic, Chandkuchi||Kamrup Polytechnic, Bachata Chariali|
|Lakhimpur Polytechnic, Bihpuria||Assam Engineering Institute, Guwahati|
Counseling of Assam Polytechnic 2023
In order to select the candidates for admission into the polytechnic colleges situated in the state of Assam. An interview/ counseling will be conducted. At the time of result declaration, the schedule (date and time) and venue of counseling will be intimated to the candidates. After the selection, the applicant will be allowed to make choice for the institute and branch they wish to get enrolled to.
Document s required during counseling
- Admit card
- Passport size photograph of the candidates
- Candidate have a Hardcopy Online filled Application Form and fee slip
- As a proof of Date of birth High School pass marks sheet and Certificate
- Have a Pass Marks sheet of 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- NCC/NSS/Sports/Extra-Curricular Certificates (if claiming for weightage),
- Category Certificates for SC/ST/OBC*/Defense Personnel or dependant/PH/FF dependant, issued by a competent authority.