IIF Admission 2023: Interested applicants can apply for IIF Admission to take the admission in 2 years of full-time Post-Graduate Regular Program in Management of Business Finance (MBF) Program Distance learning program, and short term learning program at this institute. The admission process is conducted by the Indian Institute of Finance (IIF). Established in the year 1987, the institute is a non-profit educational institution and it is very well known internationally. Students use the online mode to fill the application form to get admission. In this given post, you can get the information about the IIF Admission 2023.
Courses Offered through IIF Admission 2023
- Management of Business Finance (MBF) (2 Year)
- Fellow in Business Administration in Finance (FBA) (3 years)
- Short Term Research Program (STRP) (1 Year)
- A postgraduate program in Management (PGPM)
Distance Learning Programmes
- Basic Business Finance (BBF) (1 Year )
- Management of Business Finance (MBF) (2 Year )
- Executive Mgt of Business Finance (EMBF) (3 years)
IIF Admission 2023: Important Dates
|The application form will release||3rd week of April 2023|
|The end date of submitting the online application form||4th week of May 2023|
|Start the Counselling/GD/PI||4th week of May 2023|
- Applying students graduated in any discipline (10+2+3) from a UGC/AIU approved university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC).
- To apply for the Indian Institute of Finance Admission students must pass the national level Common Admission Entrance Test conducted by IIMs or GMAT, XAT, AIMA, ATMA, AICTE-CMAT or any other State University MBA Entrance test.
- As per MHRD, GOI guidelines the NRIs/Foreign Citizens can also get admission on the basis of their inter-merit, group discussion, and personal interview.
IIF Admission 2023: Application Form
Application Form will be released on the Official website of the Indian Institute of Finance. and eligible Aspirants can apply by filling the application form through online mode to get admission in 2 yrs full-time PG regular program (MBF), Distance learning program, and short term learning program at this institute. To know the more details about the Indian Institute of Finance Candidates should have to visit on the official webpage of the Indian Institute of Finance. Applicant fills the required details such as academic information of Xth, XIIth and graduation, personal information, Occupation Information, Payment details, and Information of two references. To finish the application form setup candidate keep carry their passport photograph and details of Demand Draft/Pay Order of Rs.1250/-. Applicants have to submit it and also take the print out of it for future use after filling all the details in the application form.
Documents to be submitted
- Completed Application Form / Online Form
- Two Letter of Recommendation
- Attested Copies of Certificate
- Xth/ XIIth/ Graduation/PG Marksheet and passing Certificate
- One photograph (Passport Size) For Regular Programs Only
- First Semester Fee (Via Demand Draft)
- Late Fee of Rs 500/-
- Written Exam Score Card/letter of Sponsorship
- For FBA & STRP Summary Notes & CV (See application Form) For DLP Programs Only
Selection Process of IIF Admission 2023
- Entrance Examinations
- Group Discussions (GD)
- Personal Interviews (PI)
- Reservation for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS or other categories (if any) will be as per GOI directions.
- Special Consideration would be given to female candidates (as per the required activities).
- 2% Seats are reserved for the wards of serving /retd. defense/paramilitary forces/police personnel.
- 5% seats reserved for applicants from J&K, Northeast, Naxal affected areas, wards of defense/police/para-military services personnel who laid down their lives in any operation.
- The general candidates will get the unfilled seats under upper clauses.
Admission Fee (Yearly)
- Merit Concessional Seats: Rs. 60,000
- General Sponsored Seats (Including SAARC Countries): Rs. 90,000
- Foreigners Seats (Except SAARC Countries): US$ 2,000
Merit Scholarships & Fee Concessions
- IIF offers scholarships to meritorious candidates.
- Fee concessions/fee waiver is given to the candidates belonging to EWS/SC/ST/OBC/Wards for serving retired defense/ paramilitary forces/ police personnel/ GNIDA authority and local administration.
- The scholarship will be on the basis of merit cum means on case to case basis.