AUEET 2022: Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test will be carried out by Andhra University for offering admission to Engineering Courses. It is a university level exam conducted to provide admission into various Integrated and Twinning Engineering programs offered by Andhra University in its affiliated colleges. The application forms will be available through online mode. For more details about AUEET 2022, candidates can refer to the official website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in. more information is given in the article below.
Number of Seats
|6 Year Integrated (B. Tech+ M. Tech)
||A U College of Engineering (Self-Finance)
||A U College of Engineering for Women (SF)
|Computer Science and Software
|Electronics and Communication
|Computer Science and Networking
|Electrical and Electronics
AUEET 2022: Important Dates
|Online Application starts from
||4th week of March 2022
|Application form ends on
||3rd week of April 2022
|Submission of the Application form with Late fee of INR 1500
||4th week of April 2022
|Upload of complaints regarding online Applications
||4th week of April 2022
|Admit Card issue date
||1st week of May 2022
|Date of entrance exam
||2nd week of May 2022
|Declaration of result
||4th week of May 2022
|Counseling and spot admission
- The applying candidate must be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- Passed 10+2 examination with an aggregate 50% in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry are required to apply.
- Candidates who are awaiting their results of the qualifying exam are also eligible.
- Such candidates must submit the necessary documents at the time of counseling.
AUEET 2022 Application Form
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Candidates must submit the application forms online (After the release of AUEET official notification). For online submission, candidates must visit the website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in and www.audoa.in. The candidate is required to pay the application fee. After entering the details in the form, closely verify the details before submitting it. The filled-in application form will be generated which will comprise of Application number along with the filled-in details. Always take the print out of the online application form and use the application number for future correspondence until the completion of the admission process.
- The application fee for AUEET 2022 will be INR 1200.
- For SC/ ST and PwD candidates, the application fee will be INR 1000.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Fees can be paid via both online and offline mode.
- Aspirants can pay the fees via Credit/ Debit card or Internet banking.
- The fee can be paid through offline mode by using an e-Challan of State bank of India or Andhra Bank.
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- The duration of the exam will be 1 hour and 30 minutes (90 minutes).
- There will be objective type multiple-choice questions asked in the exam.
- The medium of the exam will be the English language.
- The candidates will be tested on the basis of subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
||Number of Question
- The exam of AUEET 2022 will be conducted at the following places: Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, Vijayawada
AUEET 2022 Counselling
- The counseling process will start around June 2022.
- The schedule of the counseling will be uploaded on the official AUEET website.
- The short-listed candidates in the merit list can attend the counseling session.
- Seats will be allotted on the basis of merit and preference of course as chosen by the individual.
- Candidates must be present in person for the counseling procedure along with a parent or guardian.
Documents required for Counseling
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- AUEET 2022 Rank card and Hall ticket
- Migration Certificate
- Caste or category certificate
- Proof of date of birth/10th mark-sheet
- Transfer or Leaving Certificate from the institute last attended
- 4 passport sized photographs
- Algebra, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry, Vector Algebra, Probability, Calculus.
||Principle of Metallurgy
||States of Matter
||P-Block and S-Block Elements
||D-Block and F-Block Elements
||Bonding and Molecular Structure
||Periodic Properties of Elements
||Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations
||Work, Energy, and Power
||Magnetic effect of current and magnetism
|Laws of Motion
||Oscillation and Waves
||Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
||Heat and Thermodynamics
||Description of motion in one/two/three dimension
||Rotation and Gravitation
||Electromagnetic induction and alternating current