Bastar University is also known as Shaheed Mahendra Karma Vishwavidhyala is one of the finest universities located in Bastar district, Chhattisgarh. It was founded in the year 2008 and since then has been offering UG PG ad Diploma Programme in the areas of Science Arts, Commerce, Computer, Management, Forestry and Wildlife, Biotechnology and many more. The University has been approved by University Grants Commission has 35 colleges under its Affiliation. Bastar University Admission form for the year 2023 will soon be released by the university on its official website.
- Candidates must be an Intermediate pass to apply for UG courses and must have a UG degree to apply for a PG course or diploma
- For applying for courses like B.SC, the candidate must have completed intermediate in science stream with average marks
- The university also provides certificate courses in NGO’s Management and in Dhokra And Tribal Art, the candidate must be a high school pass to apply for these courses.
- All the courses of the university are merit-based
- Bastar university provides courses in both offline and online mode
Bastar University Admission 2023 Details
|Name||Bastar University (also known as Shaheed Mahendra Karma Vishwavidhyalaya)|
|Type of University||State|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Address||Dharampura-2, Jagdalpur, Dist.- Bastar, Chhattisgarh, 494001|
|Affiliated with||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
|Application mode||Both Online and Offline|
Bastar University Admission 2023
- University will open the admission portal for the year 2023 in August.
- Candidates applying for Bastar University must go to the official website of the university to fill out the admission form. bvvjdp.ac.in
- Candidates can choose any course offered by the university if they match the eligibility criteria for the same
- The university has no cut-off for the diploma courses
- Students can choose both offline and online modes to submit application forms.
Admission in UG courses 2023
The University offers many undergraduate courses in the areas of Arts, Science, and Commerce. Duration for most of these UG courses is 3years
To apply for any of the Undergraduate courses offered by the university, a candidate must be an intermediate pass from any board with average marks. There are some specific courses that require a science stream in the 12th standard. Some of the famous Undergraduate courses offered by the University are: B.A., B.Sc., B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Ed., and LLB
Admissions in PG Courses 2023
Bastar University believes in quality education and thus has various departments dedicated to quality education. For PG programs also, the university offers various specializations in different fields. The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree to apply for the PG courses with a minimum of 45% marks from Bastar university or any other recognized institution. There are certain criteria for some of the PG courses like:
To apply for M.Sc, the candidate must have a B.Sc degree in the relevant field and for MCA, mathematics needs to be the compulsory subject in their graduation. MA, M.Sc., MCA, MSW, MBA, M.Com.
Admissions in Diploma Courses 2023
Diploma Courses are also provided by Bastar University like DCA and PGDCA. A candidate just needs to be an intermediate pass to appear for DCA admissions and For PGDCA, a candidate must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or college. There is no minimum cut-off to apply for the diploma courses.
Bastar University Application Procedure
An application form needs to be filled out in order to apply to Bastar University. Forms are available in both offline and online mode and the procedure for both processes is described below:
- Go to the official website of the university bvvjdp.ac.in and click on Admissions
- Choose the program or course you are interested in
- Fill out the details of the form and save them
- Generate the login Id and password
- Click on new assignment Email- Id and create mail Id and password
- Submit all the scanned documents which are required by the site
- Make the payment of the application form through credit or debit card and click on submit
- Get the application form, you can either download it from the official website or you can buy it from the campus for 200/-
- Fill out the admission form
- Pay the admission charges
- Submit all the documents by attaching them to the form
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet
- UG and PG Degree/ mark sheet
- Transfer/ Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate ( If applicable)