BFUHS Application Form 2023: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences will release BFUHS Application Form 2023 soon. The university provides undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Medical Sciences. Candidates can fill BFUHS Application Form to apply for BPT/BMLT/B.Sc. (APB). It is a State University that provides admission through separate common entrance examinations held for different courses. To get registered candidates to have to fill out the application form. Go through the BFUHS information brochure before filling out the BFUHS Application Form 2023. The application forms can be filled out online mode on the official website.
BFUHS Admission 2023: Important Dates for BPT, BMLT, B.Sc
|Application Form starts from||2nd week of May 2023|
|Ending of the Application Form||1st week of June 2023|
|The last date for deposition of application fee||1st week of June 2023|
|Last Date for submitting admission application form for NRI Quota||1st week of July 2023|
|1st Round of Counselling||2nd week of June 2023|
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years.
- There is no upper age limit is decided for the applicants to apply.
- Passed HSC Exam or any equivalent from a recognized board with Physics, chemistry, and biology along with English subject is required to apply for BFUHS Application Form 2023.
- Candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are also eligible.
- More than 45% of marks in the HSC exam are required for general category applicants to get admission.
- The reserved category applicants must score a minimum of 40% marks in the HSC exam.
- Appearing candidates in the final exam in the current year are also eligible to apply for the admission procedure.
- The application fee for general category candidates will be Rs 3000/-.
- The reserved category candidates will pay Rs 1500/-.
- Pay the application fee in any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce through India by using Bank Challan.
- The application fee is nonrefundable.
Steps to fill BFUHS Application Form 2023
- Visit the official website and download the application form.
- Take a print out of the form and fill it.
- Submit the filled application form along with the Demand Draft of the amount INR 5000 (INR 2500 for SC category) and the xerox copies of the related documents with self-attestation.
- The DD should be drawn in favor of “Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
- Send all of it to the office of Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road, Faridkot before the due date.
For B.Sc. Nursing
- Candidate has to apply for PPMET in the online mode only.
- Visit the official website and click on the course you want to apply.
- Click on “New Registration”
- Register for the exam and fill all the required details and click on submit.
- Pay the registration fee through any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce through Bank Challan.
- Pay the registration fees at any Oriental Bank of Commerce branch by using the specified bank challan form.
- Fill the application form online by clicking on “Admission to B. Pharmacy and B. Pharmacy (Lateral Entry) on the official website.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and send it by post or by hand to “The Principal, University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research, Sadiq Road, Faridkot-151 203 (Punjab)”.
- Also, attach the relevant documents along with the Bank Challan Form.