AIIMS B.Sc Admission 2023: All India Institute of Medical Science will start the application process for AIIMS B.Sc Admission 2023 soon. The Admission to B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic and B.Sc Paramedical courses will be provided through the entrance exam. The said courses will be offered at New Delhi, Mangalagiri, Patna, Rae Bareli, Rishikesh, Deogarh, Kalyani, Mangalagiri, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Telangana, Patna, and Raipur. Candidates can check all details about AIIMS B.Sc Admission 2023 in the article given below.
AIIMS B.Sc Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Application Process commences from||1st week of November 2022|
|Application Process closes on||1st week of January 2023|
|Release of Candidate List||2nd week of January 2023|
|Start Date of Registration (Last Phase)||2nd week of March 2023|
|Availability of Admit Card for Entrance Exam||3rd week of May 2023|
|Entrance Exam on||1st week of June 2023|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of June 2023|
- B.Sc. Nursing (Honours): Passed class 12th or an equivalent examination from a recognized University or a Board of any Indian State with a minimum percentage of 55% and with English (Eng), Physics (Phy), Chemistry (Chem), and Biology (Bio) is required.
- B.Sc. Paramedical courses: Passed class 12th with English (Eng), Physics (Phy), Chemistry (Chem) and either Biology (Bio) or Mathematics (Math) with minimum 50% marks.
- B.Sc. Nursing Post-Basic course: Passed Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) and registered as a nurse or registered nurse or a registered midwife can apply.
AIIMS B.Sc Admission Form
The application form for AIIMS B.Sc Admission 2023 will be released by AIIMS. The application form will be available on the official website. Candidates should register through the official website of AIIMS Exams. The new registration process implemented by AIIMS is PAAR (Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration). PAAR is a two-step process. The first exam is basic and then the final exam.
Check Here: AIIMS Nursing Cutoff
- The application fee for General as well as OBC category students is Rs. 1500/-.
- For candidates belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST) category, the application fee will be Rs. 1200.
- PwD/Orthopedic candidates will pay no application fee.
- The Application fee can be remitted through a payment gateway of credit card/debit card/internet banking.
- The candidates, after clearing the entrance test will be featured in the merit list.
- The merit list candidates will have to take part in the counseling process.
- Candidates who will be selected for the admissions will undergo a medical test.
- The assessment will be done by the Medical Board.
- The medical test would be the final step and will confirm the selection of the candidate.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
List of AIIMS Colleges in India (Rank Wise)
|Rank among AIIMS Colleges in India||Name||Location (State)||Year of Establishment|
|Not Available||Raebareli||Uttar Pradesh||2012|
|Not Available||Guntur||Andhra Pradesh||2020|
|Not Available||Gorakhpur||Uttar Pradesh||2023|
List of Under-development AIIMS in India
|Rajkot – Gujarat||Madurai – Tamil Nadu|
|Rewari – Haryana||Deoghar – Jharkhand|
|Darbhanga- Bihar||Kalyani – West Bengal|
|Himachal Pradesh||Vijay Pur – Jammu Region|
|Bhatinda – Punjab||Bilaspur – Himachal Pradesh|
|Changsari – Assam||Awantipora – Kashmir Region|