Bihar B.Sc Nursing 2023: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) conducts Bihar B.Sc Nursing Admission Process. It is constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995. Hence, the Bihar B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form will be available online soon. Since Nursing is a job-oriented course, so only the candidates who have completed intermediate from a recognized board are eligible. Moreover, the candidate must have completed 10+2 from the Science stream, with PCB subjects.
B.Sc Nursing is a four-year-long course which on completion has a vast scope for working in the healthcare arrangements like hospitals (Government and Private), nursing homes, clinics, and NGOs. Besides this, there are various national and community level healthcare initiatives and schemes where the services by the nurses are required.
Bihar B.Sc Nursing 2023: Highlights
|Exam Name||Bihar B.Sc Nursing|
|Exam Type||UG level|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam duration||135 minutes Stage -I & Stage – II 90 minutes|
Bihar B.Sc Nursing 2023 Important Dates
|Release Date of Online application form||February 2023|
|Last Date of application submission||March 2023|
|Last date of fee submission through Challan||March 2023|
|Last date to deposit fee via Net Banking / Debit Card /Credit Card||March 2023|
|Online editing of the application form||March 2023|
|Admit Card Released||October 2023|
Bihar B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Procedure
The aspirants of Bihar N.Sc Nursing have fill in the application form which will be released online in February 2023. Hence, the following steps will be useful to apply for Bihar B.Sc Nursing 2023.
- Visit the official website of the university and download the application form and prospectus.
- Once the instructions mentioned on the website are checked, one can begin filling up the application form.
- While filling the application form, the specified fields, viz personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, etc. will be asked.
- Besides this, the scanned photograph and signature in the specified size and format must be uploaded.
- Further, on completion of the application form, take the printout of the filled-in application form.
- The OBC and general category candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- as the application fee for Bihar B.Sc Nursing 2023.
- However, the application fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 500 only.
- Further, if the general category candidates want to appear in the entrance exam for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology, then the application fee is Rs. 1100/-
- However, if the SC/ST category students want to do the same, then the application fee will be Rs. 550/- (for all subjects).
The eligibility criteria for the applicants of Bihar B.Sc Nursing 2023 are given below:
- Only the nationals of India are eligible to appear in this exam.
- Besides this, the candidate must possess a domicile certificate of Bihar.
- Also, the candidates whose parents work in Bihar but are residents somewhere else can also apply.
- The minimum age of the aspiring candidate is 16 years as of 31st December 2023 as per the age criteria.
- Academically, the candidate must have passed class XII or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Also, the minimum marks required in the XII standard for Bihar B.Sc Nursing 2023 is a minimum of 45% marks and 40% for reserved categories.
- Moreover, the candidate must be a student of the science stream.
- However, the final year students0 are also eligible if they agree on clearing the qualifying exam before the counseling.
The complete description of the exam paper will be discussed here which will be conducted in April 2023.
- The exam paper will be prepared in both English and Hindi languages.
- Further, the paper will be divided into sections where Physics and Chemistry questions are considered mandatory sections. Whereas, in Mathematics and Biology there will be a choice among questions.
- Besides this, the total time allotted for the entrance examination will be 4 hours.
- Also, the questions asked in the exam will be of objective type.
- For every correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded. However, for every wrong answer, now mark will be deducted.
Bihar B.Sc Nursing 2023 Admission process
For admission in B.Sc Nursing 2023, a merit list is prepared based on the marks scored in class XII. This merit list is prepared by an expert. The list is declared online on the official website. Also, it will set the qualifying marks for the candidates. Thus, seats are allotted to deserving candidates based on the merit list.
Bihar B.Sc Nursing 2023 Result
The result of the B.Sc nursing entrance exam will be declared online on the authorized website by the experts. Hence, the applicants have to provide their names and DOB to check the results. Further, it is recommended to take out a printout of the result for verification and registration during admission. Therefore, the applicant can easily check their result online on the official portal providing the correct details.
- AIIMS B.Sc Admission 2023 Application Form, Eligibility, Dates
- Indian Army BSc Nursing 2023 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
Bihar B.Sc Nursing 2023 Counselling
Lastly, the procedure of counseling takes place for the admission of deserving and qualified candidates to Bihar B.Sc Nursing 2023. Here also, the merit list is kept as a base. Therefore the marks scored in the entrance exam by the candidate are of utmost importance. Besides this, candidates also fill and lock the selection. While appearing in the counseling round, it is inevitable to bring all the relevant documents for registration and verification. Otherwise, the students with the wrong documents will have to bear the cancellation of admission.