AISSEE Sainik School Syllabus 2022 Class 6th is available now for aspiring students. The All India Sainik School Entrance Exam syllabus and the exam pattern have been described below in detail. Thus, the students who are willing to take admission in class VI and IX in the 2022-23 academic session can start their preparation.
The official complete syllabus and examination pattern are required to understand the topics that will be asked in the AISSEE 2022 for class VI. Hence read till the end and secure your admission in this session.
Sainik School Syllabus 2022 Class 6 | Exam Pattern
The admission procedure in AISSEE is conducted based on the student’s performance and merit marks in the entrance exam. Since a huge number of applicants appear in the AISEEE, so, the candidate who scores more marks secures the admission seat. Hence, it is inevitable for the students to be familiar with the exam pattern in advance.
For the sake of students, the AISSEE exam pattern 2022-23 has been uploaded on the official website. Thus, all the applicants are recommended to follow the available information to score well in the entrance exam and get a chance to study in Sainik School.
AISSEE Sainik School Exam Pattern 2022 Class 6
The All India Sainik School Entrance Exam consists of two papers: Paper–I and Paper-II. The paper-I will be prepared from Mathematical knowledge and Language ability consisting of 100 marks each. Whereas Paper-II includes the Intelligence test which contains 100 marks. The time allotted to solve Paper-I is two hours. However, for paper-II, applicants get 50 minutes. Besides this, all the candidates also have to undergo a medical examination. Because along with the mental ability the physical health is also observed as per the physical standard of authority while conducting the admission procedure of All Indian Sainik School.
The overall examination pattern of AISSEE 2022 Class VI is tabulated below:
|Subject Name||No. of Questions & Marks||Total Marks|
|Math||50 * 3||150|
|GK (Sc & Sst)||25 * 2||50|
|Language||25 * 2||50|
|Intelligence||25 * 2||50|
AISSEE Sainik School Syllabus 2022 For Class 6
The next important thing after the examination pattern is the AISSEE Syllabus 2022 to get admission in class VI. Focussing on the syllabus is thus the best strategy to opt for all the aspirants of All India Sainik School. Therefore, all the applicants are recommended to visit the official website to go through the syllabus as uploaded by the exam board. Moreover, the syllabus for the 2022 class VI entrance exam is available to download on the AISSEE official website.
It is important for all the candidates to know the topics, exam model from the syllabus to prepare for the AISSEE. The department of entrance examination decides the guidelines while preparing the exam structure. And, thus all the questions are asked in the entrance exam following the syllabus format given by the authority board. Also, the syllabus pattern for class VI admission is given below for the aspirants to prepare.
AISSEE Class VI entrance exam Syllabus 2022 for English
|Comprehension Passage||Tense Forms||Ordering of Words in a sentence||Singular / Plural|
|Preposition||Kinds of Nouns||Sentence Formation||Rhyming Words|
|Article||Kinds of Pronouns||Antonyms & Synonyms||Adverbs|
|Verbs and Type||Question Tags||Interjection||Number|
|Confusing Words||Type of Sentence||Idiom & Phrases||Collective Nouns|
- Comprehension Passages
- Make Meaningful Sentence from Jumbled Words
- Singular and Plural Forms
- Affirmative and Interrogative
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- One Word Answers/ Fill in the Blanks
- Framing Questions
- Sentence Types (Interrogative, Positive, Negative, Exclamatory)
- Constructing Sentences with Words, etc
AISSEE Class 6 Syllabus 2022 for Mathematics:
The detailed syllabus of Mathematics for the AISEE Class VI 2022 is described below. SO make sure not to miss any of the topics and gain the maximum marks.
- Number System: (Place Value and Face Value of Numbers, Comparison of Numbers, Writing Greatest and Smallest numbers, Rounding off numbers, Fundamental Operations on number including BODMAS rule, Number Patterns, and Series, LCM and HCF, Prime Factorisation, Squares, and square roots, etc. )
- Fractional and Decimals: ( Simplifications, Fundamental Operations Including BODMAS Rule, Lowest form and equivalent fractions, comparisons, squares and square roots, Conversion of fractions to decimals or percentages and vice versa, applications including word problems, etc)
- Commercial Mathematics: (Time and work, Ration and Proportion, unitary method, percentages, profit and loss including percentages, simple interest, arithmetic mean, degree Fahrenheit, preparation of cash bills, time and distance including conversion of units, measurement of temperature in degree Celsius, etc.)
- Mensuration: (Conversion of Units of Area and Volume, Perimeter and areas and of a triangle – rectangle – square including given diagrams, circumference, and area of a circle, volumes of solids such as cube and cuboid, etc.)
- Geometry: (Basic Geometry concepts such as line, point, line segment, ray, etc, triangles, classification of angles, Circle and its parts, quadrilaterals and polygons, interior and exterior of given figures, quadrilaterals, angle sum property of triangles, angles, triangles, circles, construction of line segments, etc.)
Sainik School Class 6 Syllabus 2022 (AISSEE Syllabus) For GK
|Different Types of Scientific Devices Used in Daily Life.||Concepts on Mountain Terrain and Lifestyle|
|Icons and Symbols of India: National Insignia, National Emblem, Sports, Animal, etc. (Elementary awareness of such symbols)||Historical Monuments|
|Major Religions of India (Elementary awareness about the founder, place of origin, religious books, and important ideas)||The shape of Earth and Gravitation (Basic concepts)|
|Art and Culture (Music, Classical and Folk Dance); Renowned Personalities, Instrumental and Vocal Music, Major Dance Forms||Non-Renewable Energy Sources (Fossil Fuels)|
|Defense (Equivalent Ranks in three services, Weapons, Aircraft, Missiles &Warships (Elementary awareness)||Food, Culture, Habitat, Languages, etc of various regions (Basic concepts)|
|Sports and Games (India & World). Renowned personalities, major competitions, and trophies associated with various games||Names of young ones of different animals|
|Super Senses (How do plants and animals sense their surroundings)||Functions of Body Parts of Plants and Animals|
|Relationship between Animals and Human Beings||International Organizations: Basic knowledge about the structure, functioning, and objectives of United Nations, World Bank, etc|
|Taste and Digestion (Basic concepts)||Indian Literary and Cultural Personalities: Names and fields of achievements|
|Cooking and Preserving Techniques||Indian Literary and Cultural Awards. (Names of the awards and recent recipients)|
|Germination and Seed Dispersal||Natural Calamities (Flood and Earthquake)|
|Traditional Water Harvesting Techniques||Evaporation, Condensation, and Water Cycle (Basic concepts)|
|Water Pollution and Microbial Diseases||Life of Farmers (Farming techniques)|
|Experiment with Water on Everyday Life||Tribal Communities and Forest Produce|
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Further details and updated topics besides the above-mentioned syllabus can be obtained from the prospectus. Lastly, few more topics of AISEE 2022 CLass VI are mentioned below:
GK (Sc & SSt) – Science Syllabus
- Living Things, Characteristics of Living Things, Plants and Animals, Interdependence of living things and non-living things, human body, Food, Rocks and Minerals, Diseases, Air, Water and Weather, Natural satellite, simple machines, Environment, Natural calamities, etc.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2022: Dates, Eligibility, Procedure
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2022: JNVST Admission
GK (Sc & SSt) – Social Studies Syllabus
- Maps Planets, Solar System, Satellites, Continents, Oceans, Motion of Earth, Latitudes and Longitudes, Climate.
- Freedom Fighters and great reformers, Our freedom struggle.
- Structure of Government, Fundamental rights and duties, united nation and its functions.