Sainik School Class 9 syllabus for the entrance exam for the academic year of 2023 has now been released and given below. The aspirants can also check the pdf format of the same on the official website. The AISSEE or All India Sainik School Entrance Exam is conducted every year offering admission in class VI and XI all over India. Hence, to obtain other relevant information, students can log in to the official website, i.e. aissee.nta.nic.in
AISSEE Sainik School Class 9 Exam Pattern
The entrance examination of All India Sainik School follows a fixed pattern that keeps on updating every year. Hence, for genuine aspirants, it is important to prepare according to the exam pattern and secure their admission. Thus, the exam pattern for the AISSEE Class XI including question pattern, duration, marks allotted for each question is illustrated below.
Besides this, the important thing is the AISSEE Class XI is consists of two papers, Paper-I, and Paper-II. In Paper-I, questions are prepared from Mathematics and Science. While in Paper-II, questions from English and Social studies are asked. Further, detailed examination pattern including all the subjects and their marks are summarized below:
|Subject||No. of Questions * Marks||Total Marks|
|Math||50 * 4||200|
|English||25 * 2||50|
|Intelligence||25 * 2||50|
|General Science||25 * 2||50|
|Social Studies||25 * 2||50|
|Total||Total Questions 150||400|
Hence, it is important to prepare all these subjects well for gaining higher marks in AISSEE 2023 and secure admission into the All India Sainik School 2023-23.
Class 9 Syllabus 2023
Only those students who qualify for the All Indian Sainik School Entrance Exam can take admission in Class XI in the 2023-23 academic session. Hence, it is recommended to follow the Sainik School Class XI entrance exam syllabus. Thus, it is available for download on the official website. Also, the syllabus for the entrance exam of Sainik School Class XI for the academic year 2023-23 is given below. So, all the applicants can take an idea of the questions to be asked in the AISSEE from here as well.
Check Also: Sainik School Syllabus 2023 for Class 6 | Exam Pattern (Available)
Social Studies Syllabus: The section of social studies involves questions from History, Geography, and Civics. So the overall syllabus for SSt is given below as announced by the official exam board:
- History: Modern History of India and World History. India in the 18th Century, The Rise and growth of British Rule in India, Policies and Impact of British Rule, Administrative Structure, Revolt Against British Rule, Changes in Economic Life, British Policies and administration in India After 1857, Religion and Social Reform movement, Struggle for Swaraj, Cultural Awakening, Achievements of Independence, Nationalist Movement from 1923 – 1939, etc.
- Geography: Resources, Types and developments, Agriculture, Human Resources, World Geography, Indian Geography, Natural Resources – Land, Water, Soil, Minerals, Energy, Plants, and wildlife., Manufacturing Industries, etc NCERT – Social Science Text Book Class VIII Part I and Part II.
- Civics: About United Nations, Natural Disasters – Earthquake, Cyclone, Volcanoes, Floods, Environmental Degradation, Development Issues, Globalization, United Nations – International Agencies, Human Rights, India and the United Nations, Foreign Policy of India, India and its Neighbors.
Further, the syllabus of all the subjects including English, Science, and Mathematics are given below:
English Syllabus: Tenses, Letter Writing: Formal and Informal; Comprehension/ Paragraph/ Passage Writing (150 words); Constructing a story from the outlines, Comprehension Passage, Types of Sentences, Antonyms and Synonyms, Spelling, Clauses, Sentence Types, Spotting Errors, Reported Speech, Active and Passive Voice, Prepositions, One Word Substitutes, Adjective Forms, Adverb Forms, Comparative and Superlative Degrees, Question Tags and forming sentences with words, etc.
Science Syllabus: Air, Soil, The Universe, Structure of Atom, Carbon, Transformation of Substances, Micro-Organisms, Metals, and Non-Metals, Cell Structure of Function, Common Diseases, Refraction of light, Food Production and Management – Basic Practices, Source of Energy, Electricity and Magnetism. Syllabus as per the NCERT Textbook for Science and Technology for 8th standard.
Mathematics Syllabus: Squares and square roots of large numbers, Rational Exponents and radicals including negative powers, Cubes and Cube roots, Compound Interest, Division of Polynomials, Profit, loss, and discount with percentages, Algebraic Identities, Factorization of Algebraic Expressions, Parallel lines, and its properties, Circle, Quadrilaterals, Linear equations in one variable including word problems, Perimeter and areas of a triangle, Circumference of Circle, Areas of Plane Figures: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Circle, Statistics, Surface areas and volumes of a cube, cone, cylinder, cuboid, sphere, and hemisphere, etc.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2023: Dates, Eligibility, Procedure
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2023: JNVST Admission
Moreover, the official Sainik School Class 9 syllabus not only familiarizes the aspirants with the questions, but also with the time allotted, and the subjects involved in the entrance exam. Since it is available on the official website, so the students are recommended to take the printout copy of the Sainik School entrance exam syllabus. It enables all the applicants to prepare for the entrance exam accordingly and secure their admission in this academic session.