BCECE Board will be the conducting authority of Bihar NEET Counselling 2020. Admission into MBBS/BDS courses will be provided through Bihar NEET Counselling 2020. As per the rank list of NEET 2020 against state quota seats, the admission will be given. 85% of state quota seats counselling will be done for various medical and dental colleges/universities within the state. For the 85% quota seats, the admission procedure is conducted by the name of UGMAC. The UGMAC stands for Under Graduate Medical Admission Counselling. Candidates can get more details about Bihar NEET Counselling 2020 in the following article.
Bihar NEET Counselling 2020: Important Dates
|Starting of online Registration||3rd week of June 2020|
|Payment of Registration fee||4th week of June 2020|
|Last date of payment through challan||4th week of June 2020|
|Last date of payment through online||4th week of June 2020|
|Publication of Merit List of UGMAC 2020||4th week of June 2020|
|Proposed date of Counselling||Last week of June 2020|
Bihar NEET Counselling 2020
On the basis of NEET 201, the counselling in the state medical and dental college will be conducted. Candidates should have registered on the website, those who want to participate in the counselling. Candidates are also required to pay the counselling fee by entering the UGMAC ID. The UGMAC ID will be generated at the time of registration. Candidates are allowed to fill the choices only after the payment of counselling fee. Fill all the personal and educational information. The seats are offered to the candidates on the basis of rank list. The seats will be offered only after document verification.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
- The counselling will be started in the state, after the announcement of the NEET result.
- To participate in the counselling, candidates are required to register on the counselling website.
- Registration is done after the payment of online counselling fee.
- Candidates are allowed to fill the college preferences, after the payment of counselling fee.
- They will be allotted seats as per the filled choices and the candidates rank.
- Candidates can download the allotment letter after the seat allotment.
- They have to report to the assigned colleges with the allotment letter for the final admission.
- Carry the required original documents (as given in the list below) along with photocopy at the time of reporting.
Reservation to the candidates will be given as per the percentage is given below:
- Unreserved Seats for Open Merit List: 50%
- Extremely Backward Class (EBC): 18%
- Schedule Caste (SC): 16%
- Backward Class (BC): 12%
- Reserve Category Girls (RCG): 3%
- Schedule Tribe (ST): 1%
Documents required during Bihar NEET Counselling 2020
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet, Admit Card & Passing Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate and Permanent Residential Certificate
- 4 Passport Size Photographs