For admission into 85% quota seats of the medical and dental colleges of Delhi, the Delhi NEET Counselling 2020 will be conducted. The counselling is organized by the MCC. For admission in MBBS and BDS courses in Delhi universities, a common counselling will be conducted. To get admission in the state medical colleges of Delhi, candidates can appear in NEET entrance examination. To take admission in various MBBS and BDS colleges, candidates have to attend Delhi NEET Counselling 2020. For more details about Delhi NEET Counselling 2020, candidates can read the following article.
Delhi NEET Counselling 2020: Important Dates
1st Round Counselling
|Starting of registration||3rd week of June 2020|
|Closing of registration||3rd week of June 2020|
|Choice filling and locking||3rd week of June 2020|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||4th week of June 2020|
|Result of round 1||4th week of June 2020|
|Reporting to the allotted college||4th week of June 2020|
2nd Round Counselling
|New Registration||1st week of July 2020|
|Exercising of choices and locking||1st week of July 2020|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||2nd week of July 2020|
|Result of round 2||2nd week of July 2020|
|Reporting to the allotted college||3rd week of July 2020|
Mop UP Round
|Online Registration & Fee Payment||2nd week of August 2020|
|Choice Filling/Locking for Mop Up||3rd week of August 2020|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||3rd week of August 2020|
|Result for Mop UP||4th week of August 2020|
|Reporting||4th week of August 2020|
Delhi NEET Counselling 2020
The counselling is conducted through online mode. No separate registration (other than NEET 2020) to be done for medical courses in University of Delhi. No individual communication to the candidates will be sent for the counselling. The authority publishes the merit list, venue and counselling schedule on the website, after the declaration of result. As per the availability of seats in the colleges, the Delhi NEET Counselling 2020 is conducted in various rounds.
- On the basis of their ranks/marks secured in the NEET 2020 entrance test, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- To participate in the offline counselling, candidates have to register on the counselling website.
- Candidates have to present in the counselling venue to fill the college preferences.
- Attend the college on the stipulated date and time.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates, as per the filled choices, candidate’s rank and availability of seats in the participating colleges.
- At the time of counselling, candidates can confirm their seat after payment of counselling fee.
- Report the allotted college along with the admission letter to get admission else the admission will be rejected.
Candidates have to produce the relevant document as a proof of reserve category to avail the benefits of reservation.
- 15% seats are reserved for SC category
- ST category candidates have 7.5 reserved seats
- 27% for OBC category
- 3% for PWD candidates and 5% seats are reserved for children/widows of Armed Forces Personnel.
Documents required during Delhi NEET Counselling 2020
- NEET 2020 Admit Card and Rank Card
- Matric Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Intermediate Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs