Department of Medical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh will manage Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020. The counselling will be based on the merit list of NEET entrance exam and conducted through online mode. Only the qualified candidates of NEET can participate in the Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020. For the admission in 85% state quota seats of MBBS/BDS courses, the counselling will be organized. Get more details about Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020 in the given article.
Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020: Important Dates
|Online registration||3rd week of June 2020|
|Publication of vacancies||3rd week of June 2020|
|Disposal of objections||4th week of June 2020|
|Publication of final vacancies||4th week of June 2020|
|Publication of state merit list||4th week of June 2020|
|Choice filling & locking||4th week of June 2020|
|First allotment result||1st week of July 2020|
|Reporting at allotted college||1st week of July 2020|
|Willingness for up gradation||1st week of July 2020|
|Online registration at the college level||2nd week of July 2020|
Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020
The counselling is conducted through online mode. The authority will prepare the merit list for the state counselling, after the declaration of NEET written result. Candidates have to pay the counselling fee through online mode. The counselling will be followed by the registration procedure. There will be some steps of Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020 such as choice filling, choice locking, seat allotment and reporting to the allotted college. After the document verification procedure, the final allotment of seats will be done.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
- Only the qualified candidates of NEET-UG exam, candidates can participate in the counselling.
- For counselling and choice filling, candidates have to register on the website.
- Only registered candidates are considered to participate in the Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020.
- The choice filing link will be generated after the registration.
- All the links will be activated as per the schedule.
- Candidates have to fill the choice of college and lock them.
- On the basis of category, NEET merit list, availability of seats in the college and the choices filled by the candidates, the allocation of seats will be done.
- Candidates have to report to the allotted college with the seat allotment letter along with all necessary documents after the allotment of seats.
- For ST category candidates: 20%
- 16% for SC candidates
- OBC: 14%
- 3% each for Wards of Military Person, PWD, Freedom Fighters
- Female Candidates: 30%
Documents required during Madhya Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th Mark Sheet (for proof of age)
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport-size Photographs
- Registration Fee Receipt
- Category Certificate (for MP state candidates)
- Notarized Affidavit (for appearing candidates)