Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, AP will conduct the Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020 through online mode. Admission to the MBBS/BDS programme in all the medical & dental colleges affiliated to Dr NTR UHS, Vijayawada will be provided through Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020. Admission in MBBS course offered by SVIMS, Tirupati will also be provided. Andhra Pradesh has joined 15% All India Quota scheme from 2018. Now, it is organized for 85% state quota seats (medical) in Andhra Pradesh state. The admission will be based on the NEET score.
Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020: Important Dates
|Provisional Merit Position Releasing Date||4th week of June 2020|
|Verification of Documents||3rd week of July 2020|
|Final Merit Position After Verification of Original Certificates||4th week of July 2020|
|Exercising Web Options (1stRound)||Last week of July 2020|
Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
To provide seats in government medical/dental colleges, private unaided non-minority and minority medical & dental colleges, Dr NTR University organizes Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020. The admission will be in colleges comes under Dr NTR UHS, Vijayawada & also at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), Tirupati. The authority will release the list of candidates appeared for NEET UG from AP state. The counselling for 50% management quota will be managed by the Andhra Pradesh Private Medical & Dental Colleges Management’s Association (APMEDCO). On the basis of NEET UG cut-off scores & other eligibility criteria, the state merit position will be prepared. The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of All India Rank, filled choices, category & availability of seats.
Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020 Steps
- Online Registration
- Provisional Merit List Publication
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List Publication
- Web Counselling (Choice Filing)
- Seat Allotment
The procedure of Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020
- Fill the application form for admission to the MBBS/BDS programme in Andhra Pradesh state.
- The application form will be provided by the authority through online mode on the website.
- The provisional merit list will be released by the university on the website, after form submission.
- Selected candidates have to report at the counselling centres.
- Visit the centres with three sets of attested copies of required documents and the printout of the application.
- Paste a passport size photograph in the printout copy of the application form.
- In case, candidates fail to present in the counselling process, then the next candidates in the merit will be considered.
- The university will release the final merit list after document verification for exercising web options.
- Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 5000 through DD at the time of counselling (choice filling).
- The choice filling will be organized in two rounds.
- Fill the choices of colleges/courses as per the preferences.
- Candidates, those get admission in the 1st counselling or who have not joined the allotted colleges or want to change their course/college, according to the merit, they can exercise their web options in the 2nd round.
- The authority will release the list of candidates after a few days of choice filling.
- The list will have the name of those who get a seat in MBBS/BDS courses.
- Candidates have to report at the allotted college & confirm their seat by paying the course & college fee.
- If candidates fail to submit the college fee in a given time, then their admission will be cancelled.
- The application & verification fee is Rs. 3000 for general candidates.
- For SC/ST category candidate the application & verification fee is Rs. 2500.
- Candidates can submit the fee through online mode.
- Pay the fee through Credit Card, Debit Card & Internet Banking.
- The fee is non-refundable.
Documents required during Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2020
- SSC and Intermediate or Equivalent Examination Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Permanent Caste Certificate
- Minority Certificates
- NEET 2020 Admit Card and Rank Card
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate
- Residence Certificate of the Candidate or Either Parent
- Latest Income Certificate (If claiming fee exemption)
- Local Status Certificate
|National Cadet Corps||1%|
|Sports and Games||0.50%|
|Police Martyrs Children (PMC)||0.25%|
Last year Cut Off Score
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut off Score (out of 720)|
|Persons with Disability (OC)||45th Percentile||130-118|