Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), Maharashtra organizes the Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2020. The counselling process will be organized through the online process. Admission in-state quota seats in MBBS/BDS and BHMS/ BAMS/ BUMS/ BPTh/ BOTh/ BASLP/ BP&O & B.Sc Nursing courses will be provided through Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2020. The said courses will be given in Government/Corporation, Private & Minority Colleges. Admission is done on the basis of NEET scores. NTA will organize the NEET examination. 15% All India Seats are filled by DGHS (Directorate General of Health Services). The qualified candidates of NEET exam are able to participate in the state counselling process.
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2020: Important Dates
|Online registration begins||3rd week of June 2020|
|Last date for registration||4th week of June 2020|
|Publication of registered candidate’s list||4th week of June 2020|
|Document verification for NRI Candidate||4th week of June 2020|
|Physical Document verification at Respective Centre||Last week of June 2020|
|Online Preference (Choices) Filling Process||Last week of June 2020|
|Publication of Provisional State Merit List||1st week of July 2020|
|Declaration of selection list of 1st Round||1st week of July 2020|
|Last date of joining to the selected college during the 1st round||2nd week of July 2020|
|Commencement of Academic Session||1st week of August 2020|
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2020
The Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2020 will be conducted via online mode. The counselling process is organized in different rounds depending upon the availability of vacant seats. Counselling process comprises of various steps as given below like online registration, document verification, choice filling, seat allotment, etc.
Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2020 Steps
- Provisional Merit List
- Document Verification
- Choice Filling
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting to the Allotted College
Procedure of Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2020
- Register online for the counselling process.
- Fill all the required details in the application carefully.
- Pay the admission processing fee of Rs. 1000/- + bank charges through the Challan of SBI bank.
- Take a printout of the filled application as it will be required at the time of document verification.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of details submitted by candidates at the time of registration for the verification process.
- Candidates are required to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Bring all the original documents along with the photocopies else they will be considered as ineligible.
- A revised merit list will be published after the document verification for further rounds.
- Fill the choices through online mode (fill maximum choices).
- Once the choice submission is done it cannot be changed.
- Take a printout of the filled choices.
- On the basis of merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats, the candidates will be selected.
- The seat allotment will be displayed through online mode.
- Candidates have to report to the allotted college as per the seat allotment.
- Carry the original documents and the photocopies at the allotted college in the prescribed date and timing.
- The respective college authority will verify the document before finalizing the admission.
|Category||State Quota||Private Unaided Institutions/ colleges|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||13.0%||6.5%|
|Schedule Tribes (ST)||7%||3.5%|
|Vimukta Jati (VJ) DT-A||3%||1.5%|
|OBC and Special Backward Classes||19%||9.5%|
Documents required during Maharashtra NEET Counselling 2020
- 12th or equivalent exam mark sheet
- SSC passing certificate (for DOB proof)
- NEET UG 2020 admit card and rank card
- Copy of filled application form (DMER)
- Aadhar Card
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Nationality certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Parent domicile certificate (SSC/HSC of candidates from hilly areas)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)