NEET is a national level medical entrance examination provides admission in MBBS & BDS courses. It is organized by the NTA. There is no state level exam is organized for admission into these courses. The Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2020 for 85% seats in the state of Tamil Nadu will be regulated by the Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education. Candidates have to fill the separate counselling application form for counselling. Get more details about Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2020 in the article given below.
Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2020: Important Dates
|Notification release||1st week of June 2020|
|Release of application||1st week of June 2020|
|Last date for issue of application||3rd week of June 2020|
|Last date for receipt of filled application||3rd week of June 2020|
|Release of rank list||1st week of July 2020|
|First counselling||1st week of July 2020|
|Second counselling||2nd week of July 2020|
|Commencement of courses||1st week of August 2020|
|Last date for admission||3rd week of August 2020|
Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2020
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
To get admission, candidates have to participate in the counselling process after qualifying the NEET exam. For the 15% AIQ seats, MCC (Medical Council Committee) will organize the counselling. For another 85% state quota, the counselling will be administrated by the respective state authorities. Candidates have to fill the separate counselling application form to participate in Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2020. Based on the rank, filled choices, category and availability of seats, the seat allotment will be given.
Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2020 Steps
- Release of Merit List
- Choice Filling and Submission
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting to the Allotted College
Procedure of Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2020
- On the basis of marks scored in the qualifying exam and NEET 2020 exam, the authority will prepare the merit list.
- The merit list will be published through the website.
- According to the merit list, the candidates will be called for counselling.
- Candidates have to fill their choices at the time of counselling and they have to appear in person at the specified venue and date.
- The allotment of seats will be done at the time of counselling.
- Download the Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2020 call letters from the website.
- Seat allotment will depend upon the filled choices and availability of seats.
- Candidates are required to appear at the allotted college once the seat allotment is done to confirm their seats.
- Bring the allotment letter and required fees and original documents at the allotted college.
- Go through the medical examination at their respective college.
|Most Backwards Class||20%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||18%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
Documents required during Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2020
- 10th class mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Nativity certificate (if applicable)
- First graduate certificate (if applicable)
- Permanent Community Certificate Card
- HSC or equivalent exam mark sheet and hall ticket
- Certificate proof of study from VIII to XII Standard
- Category certificate
- NEET scorecard